Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Just the other day one of your fellow "bears" was asking me where I'd been in that very sub forum

He didn't.  It's extraordinarily easy to see where someone's been posting so you were not asked this question.

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's extraordinarily easy to see where someone's been posting so you were not asked this question.

I'm sure Forever Blue will confirm this and you'll look a c**t as per :lol:

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

OK he phrased it "where have you been hiding" but I don't really care. Probably because I'm not a drunk, pedantic fool. 

Oh right.  So quite different, then?

Anyway...away back to that labyrinthine sub-forum where it's, apparently, so hard to find people.  Join Hellbhoy and try and keep your tendentious dross in the same place.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Anyway...away back to that labyrinthine sub-forum where it's, apparently, so hard to find people.  Join Hellbhoy and try and keep your tendentious dross in the same place.

What does "where have you been hiding" mean, if not where have you been? 

Yep. You're a drunk, pedantic old fool.

Ffs :lol:

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

:lol: But!, but?, it's full of Rangers related threads you drunken old rambler.

Have you forgotten already you've been polluting random threads with your Thesaurical Gin induced multisyllabic concoction of cryptic dross all evening ffs?

Just now, forever_blue said:

I did ask ht where he had been hiding as hadn't seen him on sub section in a while ,

But I spend my life in there. And any way that means something quite different from 'where have you been' apparently.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: But!, but?, it's full of Rangers related threads you drunken old rambler.

Have you forgotten already you've been polluting random threads with your Thesaurical Gin induced multisyllabic concoction of cryptic dross all evening ffs?

I would worry about Kincardine.

If I didn't think he was such a massive attention seeking old c**t.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

I would worry about Kincardine.

If I didn't think he was such a massive attention seeking old c**t.

He had a monumental meltdown on Monday night accusing me of trolling him and shit like that. The troll got trolled and didn't like it. I could almost hear him crying to his mummy that HBQC was bullying him on the internet. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

He had a monumental meltdown on Monday night accusing me of trolling him and shit like that. The troll got trolled and didn't like it. I could almost hear him crying to his mummy that HBQC was bullying him on the internet. :lol:

You are a weirdo 

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I have a hooped straight jacket with Larsson on the back.

Bet you were ready to burst oot of that when rumours of his son seeing the light started circulating , you were on the brink of changing the dugs name I heard HT :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

He's a w**k.