Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Rangers putting out a statement about honour and decency the same week they launch an orange strip in the middle of marching season. I'd say you couldn't make this shit up, but the fat w**k Traynor still is.

Was it appropriate to have a former Rangers director on the board of the SFA deciding if Rangers had cheated football by withholding side letters from the SFA...must have missed the outrage from Govan that time.

Hypocrites in a glass house.

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Traynor is a c**t. All ***s are c***s. 

Don't call them ****, I hear Attila's descendants are considering suing for slander and breach of trademarks. 

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
Clearly all of mine and none of yours.
I see the wee Falkirk fanny can't stay away and persists with his delusion.  If he'd only raise the question on The Big Thread i'd be happy to respond to him. 

Why is he a fanny? Why have you resorted to personal abuse?

I know, loveheart, that you enjoy replying to my posts and were likely discomfited to realise that you're not the only, 'wee Falkirk fanny' on my radar.  To paraphrase Carly Simon, 'I bet you thought this post was about you'.

As for the fud in question, he raised issues which have been dealt with, ad nauseam, elsewhere.  The tendency of the diddies on here to turn every Sevco thread in to a mini-BRALT is a testament to their inability to hold two thoughts in their head at the same time.

I know, loveheart, that you enjoy replying to my posts and were likely discomfited to realise that you're not the only, 'wee Falkirk fanny' on my radar.  To paraphrase Carly Simon, 'I bet you thought this post was about you'.
As for the fud in question, he raised issues which have been dealt with, ad nauseam, elsewhere.  The tendency of the diddies on here to turn every Sevco thread in to a mini-BRALT is a testament to their inability to hold two thoughts in their head at the same time.
So he posted duplicate information? Not sure its really grounds to start throwing insults around though is it?

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's more a case of me enjoying the occasional spot of w****r fishing.

Thanks for playing.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So he posted duplicate information? Not sure its really grounds to start throwing insults around though is it?

Not at all.  There's a reason for The Big Thread and there's a reason for this thread.  There is no justification to confuse the two.  I did suggest, "If he'd only raise the question on The Big Thread i'd be happy to respond to him."  but haven't heard a word since.  I can only assume he was doing the typical diddy thing of posting for attention rather than clarity.

12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

It's more a case of me enjoying the occasional spot of w****r fishing.

That's ok.  We are well used to wankers like you coming on fishing trips.  The only mildly amusing part is seeing another. 'wee Falkirk fanny' spitting the dummy and taking you seriously.

Oh speaking of wankers...I see that Ken Fuckall has replied to the thread as I post.  No idea what he'll say but it is bound to be shite.

Edit:  I was right.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's ok.  We are well used to wankers like you coming on fishing trips.  The only mildly amusing part is seeing another. 'wee Falkirk fanny' spitting the dummy and taking you seriously.

Oh speaking of wankers...I see that Ken Fuckall has replied to the thread as I post.  No idea what he'll say but it is bound to be shite.

If only you were sensible enough to stop biting though..

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ok are you impress with the signings and the Steve G's revolution kinky?

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ok are you impress with the signings and the Steve G's revolution kinky?

Take your fitba chat away from here......

Imo it's too early to say, the squad is very thin and we've only got one striker but early days.

f**k sake min....