Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Them all. The SFA have played right into Rangers hands.
The SFA handed Rangers two officials conspired together to wrongly send a Rangers player off
Everyone agreed it was a ‘mistake’ to send off Candieas and the RE Teacher has simply made up a reason to try and justify it. There is video evidence he never saw the incident he’s now claiming 
Nobody should be above criticism 
We can go back to last season and show proof that Jack was unfairly treated, Morelos is referred to a different standard
Rangers simply must take them the whole way. Absolutely No Surrender!!

The charges don’t relate to Collums handling of the game, they relate to rangers reaction.

There are people who actually think there is a conspiracy against Rangers.
Just try to get your minds around that.

Of course there’s a conspiracy against them, they had a player booked and they don’t think he should’ve been booked, how much more evidence do you need?

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Of course there’s a conspiracy against them, they had a player booked and they don’t think he should’ve been booked, how much more evidence do you need?

Well I can't see any possible alternative explanations, so fair enough.

I reckon when Sevconians complain of a perceived conspiracy against them, what they are really complaining about is a perceived lack of a conspiracy in their favour. They are the People, after all, the Queen's Eleven. They genuinely believe they should get special treatment.

10 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

The SFA handed Rangers two officials conspired together to wrongly send a Rangers player off

Absolutely No Surrender!!

9 hours ago, printer said:

Bob showing he is nearly as odious as his team.

9 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I try my best :thumsup2

Just blow them a kiss, Boab.  Oh wait...that might get you banned in the petty, internicine world of Scottish football ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The charges don’t relate to Collums handling of the game, they relate to rangers reaction.

It's quite puzzling that not everyone seems to understand this simple point. It couldn't be clearer. I can see why King might want to muddy some waters, to distract from the absolute shoeings he's getting from Ashley, the Takeover Panel, the Court of Session and others; but it does seem strange that the club is contesting such a clear case. It's almost as though they are relying on fans being sufficiently dim as to think the charges have any relation whatsoever to the correctness of the original decision.

Which they palpably and explicitly don't. Whether Collum was 100% wrong or 100% right has no bearing whatsoever on the charges.

So why would the club intentionally deceive its own fans using a persecution/conspiracy theory as the basis? Is there any precedence for this? Don't the fans feel their intelligence is being  insulted?

3 minutes ago, sugna said:

It's quite puzzling that not everyone seems to understand this simple point.

It is crystal clear that the charges relate to our reaction.  Is there any sane person who would disagree with this?

It is also crystal clear that our response was measured and appropriate.  I reckon you would even agree with that 'statement'.  That Candeias was wrongly booked and that we have no chance of redress is reprehensible.

This is what amuses me about the diddies:  If such an incident had happened with your own team you'd have wanted exactly the same statement.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It is crystal clear that the charges relate to our reaction.  Is there any sane person who would disagree with this?

It is also crystal clear that our response was measured and appropriate.  I reckon you would even agree with that 'statement'.  That Candeias was wrongly booked and that we have no chance of redress is reprehensible.

This is what amuses me about the diddies:  If such an incident had happened with your own team you'd have wanted exactly the same statement.

What nonsense.

The second booking represented the correct response to the player's behaviour.

The Rangers statement could scarcely have been less measured or appropriate.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Shite. Diddies don't release statements about absolutely everything. Long night on the bottle old yin?