Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
A ticket for the game in Wales?   Would actually be in love with you if you did.

It's there for you a55, but after that last post (before this one), I may take it elsewhere.Seriously, 'tis yours for face value & a couple of pints, please, please do not be in love with me, I will stipulate that as a point of contract formation.

PM me mate.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
PM me mate.

The mobile app won't let me Dindy, will PM you tomorrow.

Some guy. Have PM’d you my number.

PS - Love you xx

Guest Moomintroll
If this turns out to be a big bit of trolling by Moomintroll then fair play to him because he has absolutely made my night I'm buzzing now.
Still not 100% convinced that they believed my "I am but a curious Celtic fan who has convinced 4 friends to have a piss up in Rhyl followed by a football match" fairytale but the ticket will be in my possession tonight. I do reserve the right to morph into a crazed mad dictator over the next 9 days, critiquing every post you make & generally enjoying the position of power. And ffs stop saying you love me, it's unsettling.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
13 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
If this turns out to be a big bit of trolling by Moomintroll then fair play to him because he has absolutely made my night I'm buzzing now.

Still not 100% convinced that they believed my "I am but a curious Celtic fan who has convinced 4 friends to have a piss up in Rhyl followed by a football match" fairytale but the ticket will be in my possession tonight. I do reserve the right to morph into a crazed mad dictator over the next 9 days, critiquing every post you make & generally enjoying the position of power. And ffs stop saying you love me, it's unsettling.

LVU 💙

Guest Moomintroll
This is genuinely nice. Well done Moomintroll.

A good guy.
Tbh it's all an elaborate ruse, the stewards know his seat number & have been primed to kick Dindy out just as the game starts.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
This is genuinely nice. Well done Moomintroll.

A good guy.

Tbh it's all an elaborate ruse, the stewards know his seat number & have been primed to kick Dindy out just as the game starts.

I didn't have you down as a scalper, moomsy...

Guest Moomintroll
Loving the latest thread name btw. Wouldn't dream of ripping off a fellow Killie fan, strictly face value with an optional but not obligatory free pint thrown in for services rendered.

Just seen that Yeovil Town (colours: you know what) are about to be taken over by duo called Errol Pope & Scott Priestnall. I've never liked cousin-living, sheep-worrying, banjo-playing inbreds from Zummerzet but that makes things a mite obvious. 

On 03/07/2019 at 08:33, Moomintroll said:
On 02/07/2019 at 22:31, The_Kincardine said:

Loving the latest thread name btw. Wouldn't dream of ripping off a fellow Killie fan, strictly face value with an optional but not obligatory free pint thrown in for services rendered.

Pints plural my friend.

4 hours ago, bennett said:
Rangers star midfielder Ross McCrorie is heading out on loan. Likely to be either Portsmouth or Shrewsbury

After Greg Docherty's successful loan spell with Shrews I'd prefer McCrorie went there but apparently Pompey are favourites.

Might explain why they backed out of the Edmundson transfer?....