Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, TavTastic said:
Again we will see on this. With rising revenues and assets I don't believe there will be as much as a problem as you think.

Erm, what rising assets, Defoe, Davis,King, Arfield??? I could go on but your team is stuffed with loanees & aged players with no resale value, as are my mob but we have no debts & have a creditworthy BOD living within our means. Granted, Morelos seems to have screwed the nut & will be worth a fortune if he keeps it up but you really need to take a dispassionate look at what is going on at your club and evaluate accordingly.

The age of balance of our squad is pretty good. 28 players and an average of 27 with a good spread of ages. Yes we have some older players but they are all contributing significantly. The players contracted further than next season have an average age of 24 which must be one of the youngest squads in the league.

Rising assets is indisputably true. We aren't comparing our squad to that of Leicester City or RB Salzburg but just ourselves 6/12/18/24 months past. We had 7 players on loan last season. This time only 3. We've basically replaced those loan players with younger players on permanent signings. Helander and Edmundson for Worrall and McAuley. Aribo and Kamara for Coulibaly and Ejaria. Kent on a permanent with Kent on loan. That's going to increase the value of the squad on it's own. Then on top of that it's clear that there are players we already had who will be worth more with Morelos the clearest example.

Edited by TavTastic

1 hour ago, printer said:

Indeed and he continues to do so. Pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth or in his written statements is lies. There can be no debate about that any longer (if there ever could be).

Yet Rangers fans continue to put money into the club, repeat those lies on a day to day basis etc. They've all been conned.

🙄 feel free to explain what dave king has done to damage rangers with evidence

I don't believe that's something I want to do in full with all relevant evidence. You clearly wouldn't be able to understand much, if any of it.

The simplest and most incontrovertible example, however, is the ongoing costs of the court cases with SDI (which costs Rangers bear) which he had no chance of winning, but still pursued as part of his ongoing kit merchandising specific con/lies and his ego polishing.

[emoji849] feel free to explain what dave king has done to damage rangers with evidence

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, TavTastic said:
Again we will see on this. With rising revenues and assets I don't believe there will be as much as a problem as you think.

Erm, what rising assets, Defoe, Davis,King, Arfield??? I could go on but your team is stuffed with loanees & aged players with no resale value, as are my mob but we have no debts & have a creditworthy BOD living within our means. Granted, Morelos seems to have screwed the nut & will be worth a fortune if he keeps it up but you really need to take a dispassionate look at what is going on at your club and evaluate accordingly.

youve named 4 out of the 6 or 7 players out of the whole squad who dont have sell on value, the rest of the team is stuffed with players who have sell on potential  - katic, edmunson, goldson, helander, aribo, kamara, jack, jones , kent , docherty, morelos, hastie, added to that " stuffed with loans" 😂 all two of them - ojo and king, as for living within our means we have zero debt

2 minutes ago, printer said:

I don't believe that's something I want to do in full with all relevant evidence. You clearly wouldn't be able to understand much, if any of it.

The simplest and most incontrovertible example, however, is the ongoing costs of the court cases with SDI (which costs Rangers bear) which he had no chance of winning, but still pursued as part of his ongoing kit merchandising specific con/lies and his ego polishing.

Pinter has a point here, the whole pointless battle with sports direct is going to cost us and we keep on digging the hole even deeper.

1 minute ago, printer said:

In other words you dont have any evidence because you are talking nonsense, as for me not being to be able to understand, i'm 100% sure i know more about the subject than you as evidenced by the nonsense you have been spouting in your previous posts.

as for the sports direct court cases, a problem that was solely caused by the previous board , even with the court cases we are making more money now that we would have done under the previous deal, the only one polishing his bruised ego is ashley

Guest Moomintroll

youve named 4 out of the 6 or 7 players out of the whole squad who dont have sell on value, the rest of the team is stuffed with players who have sell on potential  - katic, edmunson, goldson, helander, aribo, kamara, jack, jones , kent , docherty, morelos, hastie, added to that " stuffed with loans" [emoji23] all two of them - ojo and king, as for living within our means we have zero debt

Loans, soft or otherwise, are debt until written off. I do not dispute they have sell on potential, making a profit on them is the trick. The way Morelos is going at the moment I think you will make an absolute fortune on him tbh. Edmunson would make you some money based on his transfer circumstance, likewise Kamara. I genuinely can't see any others that will return significant profits although I am unsure as to how much you actually paid for Katic.

Guest Moomintroll
youve named 4 out of the 6 or 7 players out of the whole squad who dont have sell on value, the rest of the team is stuffed with players who have sell on potential  - katic, edmunson, goldson, helander, aribo, kamara, jack, jones , kent , docherty, morelos, hastie, added to that " stuffed with loans" [emoji23] all two of them - ojo and king, as for living within our means we have zero debt
I almost forgot, hiya Bob/No8, hiya pal.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Loans, soft or otherwise, are debt until written off. I do not dispute they have sell on potential, making a profit on them is the trick. The way Morelos is going at the moment I think you will make an absolute fortune on him tbh. Edmunson would make you some money based on his transfer circumstance, likewise Kamara. I genuinely can't see any others that will return significant profits although I am unsure as to how much you actually paid for Katic.

have you been sleeping mate, the loans have been written off, the debt is gone

if you genuinely cant see profit in barasic, katic, aribo, hastie, docherty etc then you know nothing about football

Edited by robbie1872
spelling

Guest Moomintroll
have you been sleeping mate, the loans have been written off, the debt is gone
if you genuinely cant see profit in barasic, katic, aribo, hastie, docherty etc then you know nothing about football
I take it back, hiya pepp, hiya pal.

1 hour ago, robbie1872 said:

go on then, lets hear how we are gullible about dave king and how rangers are doomed?

Not too sure on Dave King but seeing Rangers were liquidated back in 2012 I would say they are pretty much doomed.

I do remember someone making comments about bringing the old Co out of liquidation a few years ago but I can’t for the life of me remember who made these claims.