Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Defoe has been a mentor to him. I think this is what Morelos needed someone to coach and guide him on the field close to him rather than far away on the touchline.

Scott Brown does as Scott Brown does, winds players with a short fuse up like a clockwork toy. Even so I doubt you could judge his season so far on the one game you have seen him this season.

Aside of that who is the better striker Morelos or Edourard?

Edouard 

and that he hadn't changed one bit. The stats say otherwise.
He hadn't changed one bit in the game I saw, he only came on for the last 20mins or so and had a shin high tackle on brown, a kick out at brown after a challenge and a fly stamp on julliens foot as they waited for a corner to be taken, he got away with all 3 so how would I know hes not at it and getting away with it every game? so no, in my opinion he hasn't changed one bit.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Aside of that who is the better striker Morelos or Edouard?

Both very good but quite different players which aren't judged on the same outcomes. Morelos is the better goalscorer with superior movement and more of a knack of being "in the right place at the right time". Edouard better technically, faster and a better dribbler. He can play very well often but not score and he's more likely to get assists etc. 

I personally think Morelos will do better at (say) a mid table English Premier League side as his goalscoring and physicality will be massive for a team which won't always dominate possession. If Edouard moves he needs to go to high possession and technical attacking side.

Just now, Drew Brees said:
9 minutes ago, Snafu said:

He hadn't changed one bit in the game I saw, he only came on for the last 20mins or so and had a shin high tackle on brown, a kick out at brown after a challenge and a fly stamp on julliens foot as they waited for a corner to be taken, he got away with all 3 so how would I know hes not at it and getting away with it every game? so no, in my opinion he hasn't changed one bit.

Have a lie down son. Heads gone nearly as much as Romeo.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh possibly.  I was taking issue with the spelling of 'Lamie' - who is of good stock.

I assume you've only had 5 or 6 sniffs at the meths tonight if you're pulling me up for a spelling error ??  The difference is that you were fully aware of whom i was referring to.  You must really get off (thinking that you're) being awfy clever on these threads.  Still, your hubris allows you to deflect from having to address other issues that are addressed to you.  

Viva the Herringvolk indeed.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are one bombastic fuckwit.  His name is 'Lamie'.  Just get it right.

Pardonez moi for incorrectly spelling a player's name.  You truly are a sanctimonious arsehole.  Still, by picking me and everyone else up on our "errors", you can avoid addressing real issues and deflect from the fact that another pyre is being built for the new incarnation of your company/club.  All aboard the good ship sevco  😃

Image result for funeral pyre

46 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Hence the reason i stated that I’d only seen him the once.

You've only watched one Rangers game, pull the other one.

38 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
46 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Fcuking hell Drew, that's astonishing....

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am and I'm right.  Now are you going to go off on one again?  Oh, you already have.  Tosspot.

The prosecution rests, m'lud.   The defendant obviously suffers from social exclusion and has major delusional hubris to deal with.  It seems he has compounded his personal belief of self-grandeur and entitlement by following a new football team called Sevco and has followed the mistaken belief amongst his fellow-herrenvolk that he is one of "ra peepul".

Rather than being banned again for misdemeanours unbecoming of normal, non-bigoted P & Ber, he should more be pitied and the court should take into account that his severe alcohol problem prompts him to spout unmitigated pish on threads.

I would suggest and recommend a probational "ignore the sanctimonious arsehole" sentence in the hope that he seeks help before his head is permanently stuck well and truly up his own arse.

The jury won't be out for long.  

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

"ignore the sanctimonious arsehole"

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wish you would.

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Put the turps doon, kincy.  You know what the therapists said.

Well that idea lasted all of 3 minutes.  To your credit that's a touch longer than I anticipated.