Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, angusog said:

guys, , i have just heard of a paramedic a mum  who has 2 children ,one being 3 years of age ,and another 7 years old died of covid 19. and we are all on here talking shite about when football comes back. get a grip. Forget the football, and help our nhs. Trust me ,a minutes appluase or silence aint gonna do it for her children ,or loved ones

What is it that you reckon the posters on Pie and Bovril should be doing to prevent the spread of a pandemic?

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52416651

Deloitte are clearly a papist big 5 accountancy firm with Celtic leanings.......................................

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

The headline implys an investigation is pending then the article states Deloitte have done it!

I await Sevco fans stating they will have no dealings with Deloitte in the future which will really show they ****** basturds! 

Who are these people?! Us! Eh? We are the people...oh.  Blah blah fuckin  blah

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Deloitte are clearly a papist big 5 accountancy firm with Celtic leanings.......................................

jose.png.fad36a46ed4d2e17043a4575b8716774.png

Deloitte were hired by Sevco to find investigate chareles greens Sevco takeover,  he was cleared. 

PnBers claimed that the Deloitte investigation wasn't valid as they were hired by Sevco and the investigation obviously lacked scope.

This ofcourse will be different. 

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Is joey barton the biggest p***k to have played in scottish football? There have been quite a few but he must be up there. Thoughts?

He is very much a front runner.  I'd be more tolerant towards him if he'd been any good but, of all the superannuated has-beens we've given a wage to, he has been one of the worst.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I have no issue with the Deloitte report.  They have simply confirmed that Dundee's 'No' vote was sent and received before 5pm.

It's the rest of the shite that needs impartial investigation.

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He is very much a front runner.  I'd be more tolerant towards him if he'd been any good but, of all the superannuated has-beens we've given a wage to, he has been one of the worst.

I have no issue with the Deloitte report.  They have simply confirmed that Dundee's 'No' vote was sent and received before 5pm.

It's the rest of the shite that needs impartial investigation.

Deloittes today - against vehemently.       Nimmo Smith in 2012 - wholly accepted.

Strange how the new the the rangers are happy when the outcome suits their agenda.  If only the SPFL/SFA had the baws a few years ago to do the right thing as they appear to have done now by getting a truly independent outside company to review the contentious issues.

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Deloittes today - against vehemently.       Nimmo Smith in 2012 - wholly accepted.

Strange how the new the the rangers are happy when the outcome suits their agenda.  If only the SPFL/SFA had the baws a few years ago to do the right thing as they appear to have done now by getting a truly independent outside company to review the contentious issues.

Are you seriously comparing Deloitte's brief and limited investigation with William Nimmo Smith's extremely thorough tribunal?

48 minutes ago, bennett said:

Deloitte were hired by Sevco to find investigate chareles greens Sevco takeover,  he was cleared. 

PnBers claimed that the Deloitte investigation wasn't valid as they were hired by Sevco and the investigation obviously lacked scope.

This ofcourse will be different. 

I knew there were two Andy Gorams...

On 23/04/2020 at 07:33, Dons_1988 said:

The timing does seem strange tbh and if we manged to finish the top flight season I think there's a fair few lower league clubs who's heads would explode.

I wonder if something came out the UEFA briefing that kicked us into action. Maybe reduced qualification for next years competition and countries losing a European spot i.e. the one that we currently hold (assuming cup win doesn't count at this point).

I think everyone would rather end the season but we're too far down the road with ending it as it is.

I see we and other clubs have requisitioned the SPFL for an independent inquiry: https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-94/

RANGERS, alongside other Scottish football clubs, have submitted a Members’ Requisition to the SPFL.

The requisition requests that a General Meeting of all 42 member clubs be held to consider calling an independent investigation into:

The preparation and content of the briefing note and papers sent to member clubs with the resolution;
The decision to announce the result of an incomplete vote before all votes had been received;
The decision to disregard the vote submitted by Dundee FC and allow them to vote a second time;
The appropriateness of communications between the Executive of the SPFL and other football governing bodies in relation to completing season 2019/20;
The interaction of SPFL executives with clubs during the voting process including the disclosure to clubs of how other member clubs had voted;
Compliance by the SPFL’s directors with the statutory and common law duties owed by them in relation to the resolution; and
Any other matters which the independent expert considers relevant.
We have received the SPFL’s open letter referring to the narrow scope of their investigation which alarmingly failed to examine wider fundamental issues.

Rangers have made it very clear that we have a dossier of evidence which we will make readily available to an independent investigation.

I wonder if SuperMack is party to it.  Any insight?

Guest DAVIDB69

I do think the Dutch declaration of their league will be significant, places as they are no relegation , and no one declared champions