Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Spring Onion said:

Tom English is on your side, so not one sided.

That's true, he's worth atleast 5 Jacksons.

That's the strangest thing in this, Tom English taking a stance that in parts sides with us.

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

There could yet be a "we are not presenting our dossier of evidence, because there's no point" moment.

I said this on Friday - its all about getting The Peepul onside in some seige mentality madness.

I asked @bennettin all seriousness to say how he thought it would play out next week. I paraphrase, but he said that  he didnt think the Indy Enquiry would happen "regardless of what evidence Rangers have".

This is clearly ludicrous - imagine if another club had (for example) recorded calls or verified messages demonstrating that Doncaster et al were in some way "at it"............................

Do any of us believe that they would not be in the public domain by now? Do any of us believe that if said club felt "bullied" that this evidence wouldnt be in the hands of Tom "exclusive" English by now?

Rangers playbook is almost beyond parody and Trumpian in its laughability.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Today's press running with what is basically give celtic the title or we'll find a way to strip some of yours.

They really are throwing everything they've got at getting celtic the title, I've never seen pressure like this being applied so one sided before.

Are you sure?

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

That's true, he's worth atleast 5 Jacksons.

That's the strangest thing in this, Tom English taking a stance that in parts sides with us.

Well he us making a right royal c*** of it then, maybe would've been better drafting in the Jackson 5 ace scoop reporter.

Have we speculated what this evidence is yet, pictures of Doncaster with a farm animal? Recordings of him threatening Annan with a Northern group for the League Cup?  Telling Motherwell they will lose a home game against one of the twins?

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

Today's press running with what is basically give celtic the title or we'll find a way to strip some of yours.

They really are throwing everything they've got at getting celtic the title, I've never seen pressure like this being applied so one sided before.

C'mon, get cut n pasting scoop.

35 minutes ago, ropy said:

Have we speculated what this evidence is yet, pictures of Doncaster with a farm animal? Recordings of him threatening Annan with a Northern group for the League Cup?  Telling Motherwell they will lose a home game against one of the twins?

A whistleblower is all that is known ropy, whatever it is i can't see it being strong enough evidence evidence to convince 75% to vote in favour. 

Edit. Apologies for autocorrect changing ropy to dopy.

Edited by bennett

A whistleblower is all that is known dopy, whatever it is i can't see it being strong evidence evidence to convince 75% to vote in favour. 

Is that evidence of there being evidence?

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

A whistleblower is all that is known dopy, whatever it is i can't see it being strong evidence evidence to convince 75% to vote in favour. 

Cant see it being strong evidence? WTF! This was meant to bring down the SPFL Board. Corruption, resignations, people targeted openly to be thrown out of their jobs.

Now? Well we dont really have a dossier that adds up to much. The pro-Parkhead media clearly want a Celtic title blah blah.

Classic conspiracy stuff Bennett. One conspiracy unravels so you just invent another.  Building up your it's all Celtic media fault story line. Gie it up.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Cant see it being strong evidence? WTF! This was meant to bring down the SPFL Board. Corruption, resignations, people targeted openly to be thrown out of their jobs.

Now? Well we dont really have a dossier that adds up to much. The pro-Parkhead media clearly want a Celtic title blah blah.

Classic conspiracy stuff Bennett. One conspiracy unravels so you just invent another.  Building up your it's all Celtic media fault story line. Gie it up.

Getting 75% of clubs in each league to vote in our favour won't happen,  its really that simple. 

The rest of your tirade is probably best ignored, just no need for that.

A whistleblower is all that is known ropy, whatever it is i can't see it being strong enough evidence evidence to convince 75% to vote in favour. 

2 questions .
If Celtic are awarded title when season is incomplete do you think there should be an asterisk against title?
Do you think there should be an asterisk against the 14 trophies your club won while using employment benefit scheme?

2 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:

2 questions .
If Celtic are awarded title when season is incomplete do you think there should be an asterisk against title?
Do you think there should be an asterisk against the 14 trophies your club won while using employment benefit scheme?

No

Yes.

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

Getting 75% of clubs in each league to vote in our favour won't happen,  its really that simple. 

The rest of your tirade is probably best ignored, just no need for that.

Not really Benny. Slowly moving away from the whole SPFL Corruption claims and now moving to tedious claims of Celtic driven media. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

There is no whistle blowers in George square or Glasgow green this year.
The bully boys had there day,

Are we having an investigation into the timing of the dossier release, has it been updated, edited since it was announced.  Will we get a time line of what was updated when?  Are there any proddy auditors?

Who knew the word of Alan Stubbs carried so much weight. This argument is slipping further & further away from Rangers until they release this compelling evidence they are supposed to have. The only out road they have now is the supposed evidence, this clutching at straws sums it up.

3 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

Not really Benny. Slowly moving away from the whole SPFL Corruption claims and now moving to tedious claims of Celtic driven media. 

They aren't mutually exclusive. 

4 hours ago, ropy said:

Are we having an investigation into the timing of the dossier release, has it been updated, edited since it was announced.  Will we get a time line of what was updated when?  Are there any proddy auditors?

It’s anyone guess what’s in this dossier 

But it’s  clear that Rangers have an issue with Doncaster and MacLennan for what ever reason and are out to get them

Remember Celtic’s spat with Jim Farry took them 3 years but they got him in the end

No smoke without fire … … … I do believe there is something here not sure it’s connected to the vote on the resolution, think that’s just a means to an end.
To get Doncaster and MacLennan just as it was Celtic’s mission to get Farry all those years ago

That’s Scottish fitba for you