England v Russia

It was never a dive. He's getting hit and has to try and get out the way. The turn totally took the defender out the game.

Did he get hit though? I didn't see any contact before he began to fall. I reckon that it was Alli's decision to go down. In that case, he dived. This doesn't necessarily mean that it shouldn't have been a free-kick though. He was possibly being obstructed and wanted to make the referee aware of that.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could the defender have avoided Delle alli running straight at him? He 'bought' a foul, knocked the ball past him then ran straight for the defender, that should be fk to the defending player if anything.

That's not the attackers problem.

The defender has to win the ball. In your scenario why should a defender ever move out the way of an attacker?

You said it yourself : Alli knocked it past him.

Putin personally intervened in getting nationalisations etc pushed through for these chancers. Strongly suspect CSKA's first team will be doing double duties mucking his stables next season.

i genuinely had never heard of dier before tonight

I'd never heard of Alesksandr Golovin before tonight, but (am assuming) like you I don't follow the league the player I'm talking about plays in. So....what point are you trying to make?

Archived