E3 2016

accies1874

Not long until this year's E3. I couldn't care less about the inevitable announcement of the updated PS4 and Xbox One, but I'm looking forward to updates/potential announcement of games. Sucker Punch's alleged "Spider-Man" and the rumoured "Star Wars" game are the two games I'm hoping to be announced. "Horizon Zero Dawn", "Watch_Dogs 2" and "South Park:The Fractured But Whole" are the three I'm hoping for more gameplay on.

Watch Dogs 2 is confirmed to have an extended airing.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new Mass Effect and Spidey being announced after all the giveaways that folk have found. Like you I can't be arsed with the point 5 hardware updates on the xbox and ps4.

Also interested to see if Nintendo go ahead and announce the NX.

In fact I didn't realise it kicked off already and Sunday press conferences have been brought in.

Titanfall 2 has already had an airing, there's also a telltale series Batman game been announced.

Bethesda conference in a few hours. Elder Scrolls VI, please!!!!!

Hoping for some updated console announcements to bring about a price cut in the originals

It probably will but it's interesting to note that both have signed a non-exclusivity clause, meaning that no games or additional content will be available for the point 5 systems despite both having better hardware. They seem to be focused solely on being able to run the VR prehipherals a lot more smoothly.

Who actually gives a f**k about Watchdogs 2? The first one was a massive pile of shite, ive no doubt the sequel will be just as big a pile of shite

I'm looking forward to it personally. Watchdogs gets a bit of a hard time but I thought it was decent enough. Don't get me wrong it was mega downgraded from the early videos etc. The game was a 6/7 out of ten for me and the new trailer was pretty good I thought. I'll wait to see what the final product is like though.

Absolutely buzzing for Mafia 3, it looks dynamite.

The Last Guardian has a release date :o

Some great stuff all round. Infinite warfare actually looks amazing... pretend its not called call of duty when toy watch the gameplay trailer

Happy to see South Park have a release date. I was hoping that they'd get rid of the turn-based combat this time, so I'm not too happy they're keeping it.

Horizon Zero Dawn looks fantastic. It's probably the game that got me most excited.

I'm somewhat looking forward to the Spider-Man game. I haven't played any of Insomniac's games, and we have had so many Spider-Man games that I'm wondering how they can keep it fresh.

What the f**k even is The Last Guardian? :lol:

Don't play many games but mafia 3 is getting bought, as it stands about the only one I'll buy this year unless FIFA get there act together with offline stuff

Loved mafia 2 on the xbox. Absolutely rattled that game - ended up with all the achievements on it bar 1 I think

Loved mafia 2 on the xbox. Absolutely rattled that game - ended up with all the achievements on it bar 1 I think

Just looks great. Love an open world type one like this/GTA/Red Dead/LA Noire/Sleeping Dogs etc etc. 8)

Eta: brought on by playing Scarface/Gta and Godfather to the death when I was younger I think. :ph34r:

Mafia 3 does look great. I haven't played the previous 2, though, so might give it a miss. From the games coming out this year, I think that Battlefield 1, South Park (which probably won't come out this year) and Watch_Dogs 2 are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Mafia 3 does look great. I haven't played the previous 2, though

Won't matter in the slightest, these characters, minus Vito Scaletta, are all new and it's a completely different story and city. Definitely a game worth getting. ;)

Archived