E3 2016

accies1874

Don't play many games but mafia 3 is getting bought, as it stands about the only one I'll buy this year unless FIFA get there act together with offline stuff

FIFA has an added "story mode" this year.

Just looks great. Love an open world type one like this/GTA/Red Dead/LA Noire/Sleeping Dogs etc etc. 8)

Eta: brought on by playing Scarface/Gta and Godfather to the death when I was younger I think. :ph34r:

Along with online shooters they're pretty much the only games I play. I was actually a bit disappointed with the Bioshocks and TLOU because of that.

Bioshock is exactly what I was thinking about the whole time I watched We Happy Few.

Bit worrying it's on Xbox Preview Program though... everything that's been on there is utter pish

Really really really excited for We Happy Few. Has a Bioshock vibe to it and I'm a massive fan of that series. Won't bother with the Xbox early access Preview Program pish next month though.

Thought the same, it's coming out for ps4 too. Would like to see a game play trailer as it gave little away in that respect.

Who actually gives a f**k about Watchdogs 2? The first one was a massive pile of shite, ive no doubt the sequel will be just as big a pile of shite

I quite liked the original, although it wasn't perfect.  The concept itself is wonderful, so if they manage to correct a few of the wrongs from the first, it could be brilliant.  The trailer seems like it might be taking itself a little less seriously, which can only be good after the po-faced story of the first, with the main character who wanted to save everyone by beating the city in the face with his riot baton repeatedly.

FIFA has an added "story mode" this year.

I saw some of the cutscenes from that, sans sound on a youtube video, and it already looks pretty cringey.  Hopefully that's not their one big plan to rejuvenate the series.

New Zelda looks amazing. What console is it for? Wii U or the new one. Don't really want to shell out for a new console just for Zelda but it looks so damn pretty

Bizarrely the new console wasn't even announced despite it having a proposed release of some point in 2017.

Mafia 3 does look great. I haven't played the previous 2, though, so might give it a miss. From the games coming out this year, I think that Battlefield 1, South Park (which probably won't come out this year) and Watch_Dogs 2 are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

6th December.  I know what I'm getting for Christmas!

6th December. I know what I'm getting for Christmas!

I'm certainly hoping that it does. I just don't think it will. If you pre-order it on the PlayStation or Xbox store, you get a code for Stick of Truth with it. I'm not sure it's worth £55 for both of them, though.

I quite liked the original, although it wasn't perfect. The concept itself is wonderful, so if they manage to correct a few of the wrongs from the first, it could be brilliant. The trailer seems like it might be taking itself a little less seriously, which can only be good after the po-faced story of the first, with the main character who wanted to save everyone by beating the city in the face with his riot baton repeatedly.

Problem is it looks no different

meh that's decent, I'd probably play through stick of truth again on an upgraded console.

Just decided to go for it there. Still feel a bit annoyed paying £55 from the PS Store. However, I'm trying to look at it as £22.50 for each of them :)

£55 is a bit steep. ShopTo have it for just under £40, including the first game.

Buying it on PSN gives you Stick of Truth just now. I'm sure it would come with the physical copy in December if I got it from ShopTo.

Buying it on PSN gives you Stick of Truth just now. I'm sure it would come with the physical copy in December if I got it from ShopTo.

not for the UK since you can cancel the preorder, you only get TSOT when TFB comes out.

Archived