Fauldhouse United Manager - Official Club Statement

Derek Sharp

Confirmed A1 dickhead, for the record I've nothing to do with the club! Classless is something you seem very familiar with! 😗

More personal insults again , the club and its fans have no class and maybe a wee apology regarding an opposing player being headbutted by a fauldhouse fan would be more appropriate.?

Shall never hold my breath though from anyone from fauldhouse .

Only coaching skills that anyone from fauldhouse should Be handing out is not to be head butting opposing players if you're a fan.

Disgusting club ,

Scottish cup tie up at fauldhouse and our player tommy lovering was headbutted by a fauldhouse fan in extra time .

Disgusting and do you condone this behaviour????

Looking at the time of these posts on a Friday and Saturday night, I suspect drink had been taken.

Let it go, Hertha man.

Excellent appointment by Fauldhouse.

Stevie has a great Junior background having played for a number of clubs. Having experienced management in a supporting role at St Rochs and Forth it's great to see him secure a role in charge in the Juniors.

A grafter who will put a lot of thought and organisation into this role. His spells at Airdrie and Queens Park will ensure he has access to a network of up and coming talent. Top lad.

Good luck!

More personal insults again , the club and its fans have no class and maybe a wee apology regarding an opposing player being headbutted by a fauldhouse fan would be more appropriate.?

Shall never hold my breath though from anyone from fauldhouse .

Ok I'll apologise for saying you're a dickhead, I actually meant to say you're a knob! So there you go you're completely wrong again, as you can see you've had an apology!! 💤💤

Ok I'll apologise for saying you're a dickhead, I actually meant to say you're a knob! So there you go you're completely wrong again, as you can see you've had an apology!!

You should be in government with such finely honed diplomatic skills. 

Scottish cup tie up at fauldhouse and our player tommy lovering was headbutted by a fauldhouse fan in extra time .

Disgusting and do you condone this behaviour????

not condoning what the hoose supporter did but just b4 that u 4get 2 mention that ball went out if play and a young lad had and said player tried 2 boot it from him 2sides 2 every story m8 and as someone else said get over it.

not condoning what the hoose supporter did but just b4 that u 4get 2 mention that ball went out if play and a young lad had and said player tried 2 boot it from him 2sides 2 every story m8 and as someone else said get over it.

No no no :huh:

I was stood 10 yards from it and the ball at the left side went out for a Beith corner , tommy lovering went to drag the ball back from under the barrier and a Nutter jumped the barrier and head butted him and decked him .

End of story and let's leave it at that . That's the facts . Let's leave it at that .

Archived