Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit his upper arm and chest, but it wasn't deliberate at all.

Another ridiculous case of hand ball going in favour of a team because it wasn't 'deliberate'

He probably meant to use his chest but it also hit his arm and used it to guide the ball in for pogba.

Another ridiculous case of hand ball going in favour of a team because it wasn't 'deliberate'

Why is that ridiculous? I think handball is given far too often personally for incidents of ball to hand, and that was quite rightly not given as handball. The offside issue is far more contentious than the handball imo.

Why is that ridiculous? I think handball is given far too often personally for incidents of ball to hand, and that was quite rightly not given as handball. The offside issue is far more contentious than the handball imo.

Because ibra misjudged the ball, it hit his arm and he benefitted from it. How is that fair on crystal palace?

It isn't, but to interpret the rule based on what the incident leads to would be very inconsistent.

I agree, going by the rule yes it probably was ''correct'' in that he probably didn't intentionally use his arm to steer the ball but no way should that count. Just my opinion. The rules are fucking stupid

Guest DAVIDB69
Man United under Mourinho are as boring to watch as they were under Van Gaal. 

Third worst team in the league watch according to a recent poll

Archived