Premier League 2016-2017

Fixtures released today. Arsenal V Liverpool looks a cracker.

Big game to start with its been an early fixture quite a few times this one. Think Liverpool have asked Burnley to switch their home game the second week with work on the new Main Stand on going.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middlesbrough will be a #dece addition IMO.  Hull and Burnley will do their usual; sign no one and go down after a year or two.

Bit of a boring start for Boro but definitely need to get some points early. Also if they're hovering about relegation near the end, the last 6 fixtures are very difficult.

A trip to the North East's finest on the second day of the season surely can't be classed as boring?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/stones-roses-review-etihad-manchester-11479875

Review of the Stone Roses at the Etihad on Wednesday night...

I Wanna Be Adored's opening bass notes thunder in and the crowd is instantly hollering the melody, setting off coloured flairs that drift across the crowd. It's probably this fizzing atmosphere that makes Roses shows so infectious an experience.

So, setting off flares in a 60,000 crowd at a gig in the Etihad is atmospheric but setting off flares in a 50,000 crowd at a football game in the Etihad is stupid, dangerous and life threatening. I take it no asthmatics go to gigs either. 

Double standards at its best.

That's my kind of invite Jimmy ... ;)

Met them on holiday last year. Wanted to strangle him with his Leicester City towel as they had just beat WH the week before. They came to us last new year and we went down for game in April when Vardy got sent off.............when I saw the fixtures going down there was  my first thought. Seems only fair......assuming I get tickets again.

Archived