Chris Strain back in?

skelpy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Chris be able to hold on to and add to the squad seeing that the committee has walked out . Like them or not they brought some cash to the table

I think the majority of the squad are there because of the management, if they are still in place then should be no problem.

Shanner. 'Through the roof' - perhaps poetic licence - I'll give you that however watch this space - season ticket sales for the Buffs will increase exponentially. Only way the locals feel they can help out. There is a groundswell of local opinion that suggests many of the community will be buying one. Mock ye not.

It's been over 10 years since the Buffs were in the top flight and I sincerely hope the fans do get behind Chris and the team and buy season tickets to give him much needed funds to add a bit more quality. I've never experienced anything like it when part of the super league winning team in 2003-04 the whole town really were behind us that season and I hope everything that has happened adds to the intrigue and excitement for the season ahead.

Archived