Chris Strain back in?

skelpy

Unbelievable scenes at Abbey Park recently/ Chris Strain sacked. Fans revolt and committee resign. Social Media campaign and it looks like hopefully Chris Strain will be back. Guarantee that if this happens - The Buffs season ticket sales for 2016/ 2017 will be through the roof.      

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that the outgoing committee appointed a temporary chairman before they resigned, to oversee the appointment of a new committee. It remains to be seen if the temporary chairman is of a similar mind to the outgoing committee, or whether he is on the side of reinstating Chris Strain.

I understand that the outgoing committee appointed a temporary chairman before they resigned, to oversee the appointment of a new committee. It remains to be seen if the temporary chairman is of a similar mind to the outgoing committee, or whether he is on the side of reinstating Chris Strain.

John Bennett - local Kilwinning businessman with the club at heart. Was in and out a few times throughout the season but I've no doubt he will do the right thing once new Committee is in place and tie Strain up on a deal he deserves. Aside from the massive public outcry and the moral injustice of what happened - back to back promotions and a town rallying round their local team. John Bennett isn't daft - Strain & his team will be back! 

John Bennett - local Kilwinning businessman with the club at heart. Was in and out a few times throughout the season but I've no doubt he will do the right thing once new Committee is in place and tie Strain up on a deal he deserves. Aside from the massive public outcry and the moral injustice of what happened - back to back promotions and a town rallying round their local team. John Bennett isn't daft - Strain & his team will be back!

Does he want to come back though or is he mulling over any other offers?

Pretty amazed with the scale of attention this has had in the local press and social media. The strain sacked, AGM cancelled and committee resigned posts on face book got about 500 comments in total nearly all of which were in support of Chris & or the team. As a Buffs fan I would love to see these folk getting down to Abbey Park next season and supporting the team.

Pretty amazed with the scale of attention this has had in the local press and social media. The strain sacked, AGM cancelled and committee resigned posts on face book got about 500 comments in total nearly all of which were in support of Chris & or the team. As a Buffs fan I would love to see these folk getting down to Abbey Park next season and supporting the team.

Why would they when around 70% of the people commenting aren't buffs fans .

On P&B yes. But on the Facebook posts he was referring to it appears to be overwhelmingly Kilwinning people.

I was energyzone, I'm fairly new to this PB stuff and I don't know if it's a lack of intelligence, literacy or outright obnoxiousness but some folk seem to have a hell of a lot of bother interpreting fairly simple statements. I will try and make my posts clearer in future, maybe even do them in crayon.

"lack of intelligence, literacy or outright obnoxiousness" - you maybe new knightwelsh78 but you appear to be getting the hang of it -  Make sure that it is black crayon, large font, with words of no more than three letters and you may, may, be understood in future :)  

Archived