Iceland vs Hungary

lichtie23

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's the 4 on 17, then it's a good call. If it's for the keeper then it's a bit dodgy.

Edit: it's clearly for the defender. Definite penalty.

The keeper dropped the ball after running into the defender. No foul there. I actually think most challenges on the keeper should be fouls, but that isn't one of those.

You read my mind there....

Chris Iwelumo who was a 16 year old youth at Saints at the time, once asked me (ballboy at the time) to get Chris Waddle to sign his programme when he played for Falkirk after his pre match warm up. When I presented it to him and asked nicely he wouldn't sign it for some reason so 12 year old me full of piss and bravado took the programme back into Iwelumo in the tunnel and told him Waddle wouldn't sign it as he was 'a dick'. Big Iwelumo burst out laughing as Waddle had walked past to the changing room just as I was saying it and shot both of us a growl. I never saw it as my back was to him.

So aye, f**k Chris Waddle, Iwelumo was better. :lol:

Willie obviously does his A game when UEFA are watching and just fucks around when its the SFA.

No. This country is obsessed with referees and puts more pressure on them. With less pressure, a referee can be better.

I'm a fan of supporters here in general but we're absolute c***s to refs.

Archived