St Mirren v Morton SPFL Championship 6/8/16

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to be all pessimistic, but I think the hoodoo's ending tomorrow. 1-2, Shankland; Quitongo (nap) and Tidser.

We'll go on to finish above Morton, though, at which point we'll be told that the most important metric to determine a team's historical quality and rate of success is head-to-head results in the month of August.

Not long now. Going for a soak in the bath and an early night to slowly drift off and dream about our glorious league cup, Scottish Cup and Anglo Scottish cup wins, our two fantastic div 1 winning campaigns plus our diddy cup win. Wonderful memories to ensure a perfect nights sleep. Morton fans will just have their customary w**k as usual.

I think we could see a decent attendance tomorrow (5500 +) is my estimate. Glad I've got my tickets already. This is the toughest test we've faced so far so it's the acid test for JD and his squad. Unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat tomorrow we are going into the game without an established striker. Not the best state of affairs, but I'm looking forward to the game regardless. Obviously we are well overdue a win against this mob - it has to happen sometime, doesn't it ? but my money is on the draw and I wouldn't be too unhappy at that.

The real business starts tomorrow, can't wait !

Not long now. Going for a soak in the bath and an early night to slowly drift off and dream about our glorious league cup, Scottish Cup and Anglo Scottish cup wins, our two fantastic div 1 winning campaigns plus our diddy cup win. Wonderful memories to ensure a perfect nights sleep. Morton fans will just have their customary w**k as usual.

I accept all of what you have said in this post , apart from the part about you taking a bath , the hoodoo will be broken tomorrow ,
Mon the ton !!

I fully expect to be drowning my sorrows this time tomorrow, however I have a strange feeling I haven't had going into our past meetings that we'll win it. I'm aware of how short we are in both numbers and quality, but I just have a feeling. Hope it's a good day with a decent crowd anyway, looking forward to it.

15 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I fully expect to be drowning my sorrows this time tomorrow, however I have a strange feeling I haven't had going into our past meetings that we'll win it. I'm aware of how short we are in both numbers and quality, but I just have a feeling. Hope it's a good day with a decent crowd anyway, looking forward to it.

We have not won at home in our first home  game for years yous will get at least a draw.

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Coverage is excellent, HD quality, cameras in the West and South Stands, commentary is a bit biased towards Saints, which I'm sure comes as no surprise.

Thanks m8 appreciated 

1 hour ago, Cowshed118 said:

After a few cans tonight in gettin eight up for the game tomorrow , dont know why but a feel we are gonna get a win up there tomorrow emoji120.png

Pre-match optimism is expressly forbidden.

Archived