Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

Just ask your dad for more pocket money then, problem solved

Nah man.

I'm happy to rip your club off and pay the concession price.

Quite funny that if you just charged a fairer price you'd get an extra few bob off me and a few others.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah man.

I'm happy to rip your club off and pay the concession price.

Quite funny that if you just charged a fairer price you'd get an extra few bob off me and a few others.

You're not ripping anyone off :lol:

If you come and pay for a ticket, any ticket, we make money. HTH

You're not ripping anyone off :lol:

If you come and pay for a ticket, any ticket, we make money. HTH

Cool man. I will happily continue to buy concession tickets with your blessing.

Should've said from the start and saved all this malarkey

£20 to watch a championship game is scandalous imo. Should be £15 across the league for general admission and less for concessions, children etc

So far we have a Raith fan and several Hibees who will tell you to bolt

I live in Glenrothes. Kino cinema showings are generally a fiver-ish. Odeon Dunfermline( approximately 15 miles) show the same films for roughly a tenner. I would make that journey for the better service/ facilities..

Easter Road is a far, far better away day than Palmerston.. I'd also be paying more than the difference in price on petrol for the extra difference..

So technically an away game to Palmerston is more expensive than an away trip to Easter Road..

What a ludicrous argument 😂😂😂. So should we lower our prices for the teams that have to travel further ? The facilities at a football ground for an away fan are hardly worlds apart. The stadium is better but the seats are the exact same plastic and at Palmerston we offer a better view of the game. The catering at Palmerston isn't the best but I don't think many follow their team to have a good pie or not. You can always get a £3.50 slice of pizza at hibs.

What a ludicrous argument 😂😂😂. So should we lower our prices for the teams that have to travel further ? The facilities at a football ground for an away fan are hardly worlds apart. The stadium is better but the seats are the exact same plastic and at Palmerston we offer a better view of the game and the catering at Palmerston isn't the best but I don't think many follow their team to have a good pie or not. You can always get a £3.50 slice of pizza at hibs.

Palmerston steel, concrete and plastic is inferior to Edinburgh steel,concrete and plastic imo

Palmerston has a side view of the pitch though :)

£20 is my upper limit it has to be said - not that I couldn't afford more but personally I don't think it's any worse. The argument about quality of seating is a bit mad too - the seats at Cappilow have no leg room but it will cost more to squeeze in there than it will at East End or the Falkirk Stadium which are both very decent for legroom. The Fair Play stand has terrible sightlines and the stairs inside are a death trap but to sit there you have to pay the most in the entire league (and that's before we get into their would-be-laughable-if-it-wasn't-so-shocking disabled "facilities" where there is barely any cover, no catering and people in wheelchairs are expected to leave the ground then climb up stairs to use the toilets). I don't like noy supporting my team and I don't like not going to a game of a Saturday afternoon but I really can't see me attending Easter Road or Tannadice this coming season.

£20 is my upper limit it has to be said - not that I couldn't afford more but personally I don't think it's any worse. The argument about quality of seating is a bit mad too - the seats at Cappilow have no leg room but it will cost more to squeeze in there than it will at East End or the Falkirk Stadium which are both very decent for legroom. The Fair Play stand has terrible sightlines and the stairs inside are a death trap but to sit there you have to pay the most in the entire league (and that's before we get into their would-be-laughable-if-it-wasn't-so-shocking disabled "facilities" where there is barely any cover, no catering and people in wheelchairs are expected to leave the ground then climb up stairs to use the toilets). I don't like noy supporting my team and I don't like not going to a game of a Saturday afternoon but I really can't see me attending Easter Road or Tannadice this coming season.

Let me show you an example bud.

QOS v Hibs £16.

Hibs v QOS £23.

£7 difference based on whether they play at a patch of Grass in Dumfries or a patch of grass in Edinburgh.

If 2 cinemas showed the same film but £7 difference, would you pay the £7 extra?

It's £22 not £23 you moron. That's about the 6th time you've been told this. £22 is great value to visit the home of the Scottish cup holders. Suck it up you diddy fucking c***s.

What a ludicrous argument 😂😂😂. So should we lower our prices for the teams that have to travel further ? The facilities at a football ground for an away fan are hardly worlds apart. The stadium is better but the seats are the exact same plastic and at Palmerston we offer a better view of the game. The catering at Palmerston isn't the best but I don't think many follow their team to have a good pie or not. You can always get a £3.50 slice of pizza at hibs.

It's not a ludicrous argument at all. :lol:

People are arguing about the price of watching a game of football, when instead of just the game, they should be comparing the price and quality of the day out.

I'd rather pay £22/£23 for Easter Road and a trip to the capital with the possibility of a night out in Edinburgh afterwords, than paying more than that for a trip to Dumfries.

At the end of the day, the money's leaving my pocket to pay for the day out, I couldn't care less whether it's to Hibernian FC or ASDA for the petrol I've just had to top up for the trip. At the end of the day, less money is leaving my pocket for a game at Easter Road than a game at Palmerston.

So the question still stands. Why are people moaning about the difference of prices for a couple of quid for a game of football?

£20 is your upper limit so you won't pay an extra TWO pound :lol:

Archived