Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

It's £22 not £23 you moron. That's about the 6th time you've been told this. £22 is great value to visit the home of the Scottish cup holders. Suck it up you diddy fucking c***s.

Didn't you tell someone to stop taking this place seriously?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£20 is your upper limit so you won't pay an extra TWO pound :lol:

Yep, that's why it's called an upper limit. £22 at Hibs (assuming the same prices as last year), £24 at United, hell even if Raith decide to charge £20.01, that is over that limit so I wouldn't be going to Stark's Park either. Could I afford to pay more? Yes. But on a point of principle, I won't.

Hope now United have raised the bar at £24 we follow that. All those extra £2s will add up.

I like the fact Utd claim to be £2 better than Edinburgh.

Why don't Hibs charge £2 extra to sit in the top tier? You missed a trick there.

over £20 to watch Dundee Unt nd Hibs in the second tier while down in England they are refusing to pay more than £20 to watch the BPL for away fans I know they obviously have far bigger pockets to 'subsidise' the gate but till we cannot say that Scottish Championship is a comparable product to the top end of the BPL

Surely the only "facility" that matters at a game of football is your view of the game.

Was my point, apparently you take petrol money and a night on the lash into consideration when discussing the "ADMISSION" prices.

I'm not sure what's worse, Hibs fans condoning their club charging far too much for second tier football and blaming the fans for refusing to pay that much, or Morton charging anything more than a fiver for entry to Cappielow.

Archived