Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be playing the bottom 6 Premiership clubs aye?

And to answer your question, there's a few quid in it either way. If that's going to affect your decision to go or not then bash on.

1st question. I want to know what I can now expect to pay in the topflight seen as a few clubs have pushed up the prices down here.

2. I do go and that's why I'm bothered.

If I didn't go I wouldn't bother what you screw customers for.

At Saints you have to pay £5 per stand in total, at Falkirk we should only have to pay £15, I'm fuming about this  :angry: .

I'm not happy that we charge £20 for this level but we were one of the cheapest in the top flight for a few seasons and the board never raised the prices so I can understand why they didn't lower them when we got relegated.

It should be £15 max in this division, I'm guessing that's what most League 1 teams charge?

you will think that is a bargain when you see the facilities you get for £17 at Ayr

What facilities do want for your money, shitey plastic seats?

Give me a stadium where you can move around, keep warm, get a good view, follow the atmosphere, meet your mates, stand beside your mates, or move away and stand with your father and brother.

I'm sorry but East end park or Somerset no contest from my point of view.

What facilities do want for your money, shitey plastic seats?

Give me a stadium where you can move around, keep warm, get a good view, follow the atmosphere, meet your mates, stand beside your mates, or move away and stand with your father and brother.

I'm sorry but East end park or Somerset no contest from my point of view.

#AMF bro

Pars were about £16 in League One (which IMO was maybe a quid or two too much), the rest ranged from about £12 at Brechin to £16 or so at Ayr. Cowdenbeath charged £14 I think for the first game there then increased it to about £17 (which I didn't think they'd be allowed to do) for the second time through there.

It's not a ludicrous argument at all. :lol:

People are arguing about the price of watching a game of football, when instead of just the game, they should be comparing the price and quality of the day out.

I'd rather pay £22/£23 for Easter Road and a trip to the capital with the possibility of a night out in Edinburgh afterwords, than paying more than that for a trip to Dumfries.

At the end of the day, the money's leaving my pocket to pay for the day out, I couldn't care less whether it's to Hibernian FC or ASDA for the petrol I've just had to top up for the trip. At the end of the day, less money is leaving my pocket for a game at Easter Road than a game at Palmerston.

So the question still stands. Why are people moaning about the difference of prices for a couple of quid for a game of football?

Utterly brainless.

You seem to imply that prices should be pegged in relation to how far the ground is from your house.

If you really, really thought you were being ripped of you wouldn't go. This is just another excuse for you to moan on P&B.

Senseless and facile.

Just because you're prepared to pay a price, that doesn't mean that it must be fair.

£20 is a fucking disgrace for the absolute shed that is Cappielow.

How on earth are they justifying that one?

Cash payments at the Gate (all additional £2 payments go towards Youth Development)

Adult – £20

Concession – N/A

Child 12-16 years – £5

Child U12 – FREE ENTRY

I doubt the thoughts of away fans are taken into consideration at all when deciding the pricing at Easter Road, quite right as well.

Fucking hell.

£20 is a fucking disgrace for the absolute shed that is Cappielow.

How on earth are they justifying that one?

Very pleasing that the non prawn sandwich-eating home support at Cappielow get to watch football in the Cowshed, whilst minters and seething messes like yourself are arse over tit squeezing into that stand. Or, if you're less of a complete diddy, being covered in the pissing rain in the WDE whilst everyone else points and laughs.

Two sides of our ground are not a complete shambles, I could not care less about the other two or those in them. I wouldn't expect supporters of other clubs to care how comfortable I am at their ground either.

Cash payments at the Gate (all additional £2 payments go towards Youth Development)

Adult – £20

Concession – N/A

Child 12-16 years – £5

Child U12 – FREE ENTRY

£18 pounds is still ridiculous for that shithole, why is there no concession prices either?

Away fans aren't realistically going to be buying tickets in advance.

That being said, won't bother me much as they can ram that firmly up their ring.

£18 pounds is still ridiculous for that shithole, why is there no concession prices either?

Away fans aren't realistically going to be buying tickets in advance.

That being said, won't bother me much as they can ram that firmly up their ring.

I'd recommend copying your team then, don't turn up.

Very pleasing that the non prawn sandwich-eating home support at Cappielow get to watch football in the Cowshed, whilst minters and seething messes like yourself are arse over tit squeezing into that stand. Or, if you're less of a complete diddy, being covered in the pissing rain in the WDE whilst everyone else points and laughs.

Two sides of our ground are not a complete shambles, I could not care less about the other two or those in them. I wouldn't expect supporters of other clubs to care how comfortable I am at their ground either.

Won't be there so won't bother me.

Can't really blame teams for cashing in on the Black and White pound I suppose.

Archived