Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

Well I guess you can always hope that your rabble will repeat their last campaign at this level, get relegated and endure humiliating failure in the seaside leagues instead. 

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The argument about why grumble about paying an extra £2-£3 doesn't wash with me. Many people, as we've seen on this thread, have an upper limit for what is an acceptable price to pay for the Championship football and it seems every season the number of clubs breaching that limit seems to increase.

Queens are only £16 for a Adult

Season Tickets are £256 for a Adult

Our 1st game is at Dundee U.T.D

£22 for a Adult !!!

you will think that is a bargain when you see the facilities you get for £17 at Ayr

Out o interest, how much was their admission cost of third tier Fitba Pars fans ?

I think we were £15 for adults and £10 for concessions last season, I'd imagine we were the same the two other seasons in League One but I'm not too sure.

Should i not care what 9 clubs are charging me and what 18 days out are gonnae cost?

Let's be honest you'll no be there so it won't really matter will it? Everytime Falkirk are away from home you'll be sat infront of your laptop with your trousers round your ankles with a picture of Alan Stubbs on the screen, you obsessed diddy.

Should i not care what 9 clubs are charging me and what 18 days out are gonnae cost?

You'll be playing the bottom 6 Premiership clubs aye?

And to answer your question, there's a few quid in it either way. If that's going to affect your decision to go or not then bash on.

Archived