kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon McBride and Davidson up top to start, then big Diack will come on some point 2nd half for one of them. 

3 up top would be spot on for me. Really direct, each player up top complimenting one another well. Plenty goal scoring opportunities with the 3 on the pitch.

Its a great luxury having 3 decent strikers all fighting for game time.

Again, I'm not Hoggy, but that seems to have been the outcome a lot this season.

1 minute ago, Krfc 10 said:

I think the opposite, diack been frustrated at not a lot of game time and be rarin to go, he'll take it out on shotts, well lets hope so anyway

See as long as the ball hits the net a few times in our favour, and we get the 3 points, then I'm happy lol.

The big man (Diack) fair looks the part, so him on just gives you the edge on any team in the league IMO. Great presence on and off the ball, bags of experience and knows where the goal is

Well a was talking to a couple of clydebank supporters in the 4-1 game before xmas , and they were bemoaning they couldnt get an experienced striker like diack in to finish the chances they had been making in games , so i'm glad we've got him for another option up front,an it pushes Scott an paul on too .

In last 2 games Hoggy went one up front for tactical reasons I guess to try to protect defence. Would have liked us to go with two up top in replay cos sitting in never suits us and needed to give opposition something different to think about. Think back on league duty though it's very likely we'll go back to 2 or even 3 up front. It's been helping us win games.

1 hour ago, Happy chap said:

Scottys asked to be transfer listed after sat...

1 hour ago, Happy chap said:

As well as another couple 

Absolutely ridiculous!!

It's a team effort for a whole season. Everyone surely knows there's always going to be competition for places in the team the WHOLE SEASON?? 

Thats just part of being in a team that's doing well and challenging in competitions! Squad rotation just part n parcel of the modern team.

Scottys asked to be transfer listed after sat...

A like scotty , but that's a ridiculous ask on his part , he was only left out bonnyrigg games for tactical reasons , in fact i think he came on in the first game , an i think yesterday is the only time he's not been involved all season !!!!!!
Totally out of order , stay an fight for your place an when u get your chance which will come again , play so the cant put u out the team again !!!!

5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

A like scotty , but that's a ridiculous ask on his part , he was only left out bonnyrigg games for tactical reasons , in fact i think he came on in the first game , an i think yesterday is the only time he's not been involved all season !!!!!!
Totally out of order , stay an fight for your place an when u get your chance which will come again , play so the cant put u out the team again !!!!

Couldn't agree more. He'll get his chance again. Really poor attitude if true!

Years gone by our downfall was we never had enough players or a big enough squad , this season we have good strength in depth, of course thats leading to some not getting a start , a can see paul doyle wanting away but i can't understand scotty's descion at all , one game not involved an wants away ? Nah dont get it ?

Archived