kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manager might not play Diack simply because he's cup tied next week and he may want the players that are going to play next week to start tomorrow, that's totally up to him, don't know if he's thinking along those lines, but a league victory is just as important if not more important than the Scottish cup. Paul mcbride for me is a definite starter, Davidson maybe, not been the most consistent but still scored a few including a hat trick

To be honest they 3 as an attacking threat is probably the best in the league as shown at Clydebank and that's with Davidson playing out of position and a little deeper so not sure what the team will be tomorrow, diack ariel threat mcbride goal threat and Davidson creative threat 

According to spade's twitter his ankle and calf havent eased any today. Would give him very little chance of making it. He's due to become a dad, possibly next weekend, at might not have been available even if fit.

1 hour ago, Euzi said:

According to spade's twitter his ankle and calf havent eased any today. Would give him very little chance of making it. He's due to become a dad, possibly next weekend, at might not have been available even if fit.

Tough ask for the lad by sounds of things

Looking forward to getting back to duncansfield this weekend after missing most of the start of the season through my wife's health but she's picked up meaning I can come watch the boys in blue again hopefully progressing this weekend in the cup 

Archived