kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

2 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Years gone by our downfall was we never had enough players or a big enough squad , this season we have good strength in depth, of course thats leading to some not getting a start , a can see paul doyle wanting away but i can't understand scotty's descion at all , one game not involved an wants away ? Nah dont get it ?

Hopefully he see's some sense and stays for the fight. Atleast until the end of season and see how things pan out for him?

Too quick to be looking to leave and and abit of a rash decision on his part IMO!! 

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree, paul doyle wanting away  is understandable, he just wants to play football but scott davidson asking to be transferred is ridiculous, its a team game and he will play again, taking the huff because you dont get a start isnt right for me, who does he think should have been dropped to make way for him considering we won 6 nil, which for me tells you the manager made the right decisions, one league defeat to date, if he doesnt want to be part of a successful team at the moment then im sure we can get players who do. 

1 hour ago, Jaydee said:

Scott Davidson hasn't submitted a transfer request. He was disappointed on Saturday (which is great, nothing worse than players happy to be on the bench) but he is still a big part of the squad!

Great to hear this!! Scott has been excellent and has played a a big part in the squad's superb form all season so far. Long may it continue!! 

Squad rotation is key to the teams successes / future successes so players will have to make the most of their opportunities (which Scott has), whilst taking time out if required to. 

Its a long hard season, that the whole team has to play their part in hopefully securing promotion and a league win.

This hopefully continues with a huge win v Petershill this Saturday at Duncansfield. 

Mon the Kilsyth!!!!! :thumsup2

3 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Scott Davidson hasn't submitted a transfer request. He was disappointed on Saturday (which is great, nothing worse than players happy to be on the bench) but he is still a big part of the squad!

Good to hear, but that was his dad on here saying he asked for a transfer

On Sun Feb 19 2017 at 17:13, Happy chap said:

Scottys asked to be transfer listed after sat...

Why have you claimed to be Scott's dad when you aren't?

Scott just messaged me to say his dad has never been to a game and certainly doesn't use p&b. 

Archived