kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Ad play scotty , danny , an ad give franny a full game to get him back up 2 match sharpness
Think upton is cup tied

Yeah Upton played 10 mins as a sub for Cumbernauld. 

Give the fringe players some game time think I'm going to watch rutherglen v girvan this week as craigmark is too far for me to travel hopefully rutherglen do us a favour again 

We'll certainly not lack for effort, you can be assured of that.

Great day for us in the league with Medda Clydebank and girvan all losing. Took in the girvan game and must say rutherglen are looking really good. Thankfully we don't have to play them again. Probably the best footballing team I've seen in a long time. Girvan didn't look good at all today. 

Onwards to a home match v Renfrew on saturday coming , had a bad start, came good in the middle part ,now there a bit up and down , narrow 2-1 win against them at renfrew and drew 0-0 with them in west and won on pens in a game we were lucky to win , so expecting another tough match this week as always in this league .

Had a look at the league table very very tight we just need to concentrate on us and make sure we play our game and worry about other teams after the match. Hopefully another three points on the board how did we look last week? 

Pity the Gartcairn and the Pollok v St Roch's games couldn't be on different nights.
I'd have liked to have seen both games.

Looks like your wish has been granted , just saw your game v pollok has been moved too the saturday , so you'l b very welcome at duncansfield on the wed night for our game v Gartcairn Glenconner [emoji41]

2 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Looks like your wish has been granted , just saw your game v pollok has been moved too the saturday , so you'l b very welcome at duncansfield on the wed night for our game v Gartcairn Glenconner emoji41.png

Yep add my £6 on to the gate.

I'll be there.

Archived