kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bad start for us today, and then it all started going downhill. The early penalty was a killer, need to see the video but don't think bullit could have got his arm out of the way of the shot, so some doubt as to it being deliberate handball.  The second goal was a total mix up between the keeper and defender and the 'bankie accepted the gift. One shot on target in the entire first half tells its own story, we have to regroup and get results in our two midweek games. Only saving grace was results elsewhere went in our favour. Could Glens yet sneak a promotion place? I forecast that a couple of weeks ago.

Was hoping lightening would strike twice and we would recover from being 2-0 down again but wasn't to be seemed as if there weren't any leaders today no desire need to forget about it and get back on track. As you said garrelburn I think they could best footballing team in this league the early draws have killed them glad we don't have to play them. But we really need to have a look at ourselfs we can't go all this way and through it away I have faith in our boys. Onto Monday night 

Thought Bankies were excellent today and thoroughly merited their win - in fact it could have been by more than 3 tbh.

Delighted that Bankies managed to contain an attack that had scored in every league game before today. Reckon that Kilsyth will still be going up but that result and performance today at least gives Bankies a chance of potentially joining them.

A bad start for us today, and then it all started going downhill. The early penalty was a killer, need to see the video but don't think bullit could have got his arm out of the way of the shot, so some doubt as to it being deliberate handball.  The second goal was a total mix up between the keeper and defender and the 'bankie accepted the gift. One shot on target in the entire first half tells its own story, we have to regroup and get results in our two midweek games. Only saving grace was results elsewhere went in our favour. Could Glens yet sneak a promotion place? I forecast that a couple of weeks ago.

Was pretty much in line with the penalty decision - he had his hands up to block the cross although though as you say it was at a relatively short distance but thought it was a fair decision by the referee. Thought that Kilsyth were as bad today as Bankies were in the game between the sides at Holm Park earlier in the season.

Yes, its getting very tight at the top, and Bankies are finally hitting some form after a very indifferent spell in mid season.Glencairn have left it late but are also in good form and I think might take the play-off position. Shettleston are not consistent enough and Girvan won't win enough of their remaining games to catch up. Meadow are effectively out of it now. This could be the year we see three Central teams promoted from the Superleague first division and, I hope, three Ayrshire teams come down to rebalance the Premier division. Hopefully the Roy will also actually win it and prevent the Ayrshire mob making a clean sweep of the honours again.

We were murder yesterday , just didnt happen, couldnt string 2 passes together , loose balls , hitting of shins etc; We've been riding our luck the last couple of weeks giving teams two goals of a start , luck ran out yesterday , hopefully that's the wake up call they need !!!!

Had a good look at the table and wouldn't say we are out of it just yet. Yes we are on a hurrendous run of form, can't score for toffee but we are still only 5 points off the top. A couple of wins (starting tomorrow night hopefully) puts us right back in it. Any team from 1st to 7th is in with a shout.

Had a good look at the table and wouldn't say we are out of it just yet. Yes we are on a hurrendous run of form, can't score for toffee but we are still only 5 points off the top. A couple of wins (starting tomorrow night hopefully) puts us right back in it. Any team from 1st to 7th is in with a shout.

That's the worst we've played all season , an cumbernauld always give us a hard game at guys meadow with it being a local derby , so all too play for stuart .

Stuart is absolutely spot on. Much will depend on how the fixtures are given out. Kilsyth have 4 games in 8 days and Girvan are Sat and Sat. it's the randomness that gets me. I get the travelling thing but it was kinda like last year when Cumnock knew what they needed to do ... and came up with the goods

Especially as Girvan have played less games than anyone else in the league. Seems very strange, the travel thing is unfortunate, but surely that isn't the rest of the leagues fault and if the league are trying to rush other teams fixtures through the same should apply for all teams who have games in hand on the rest of the league.

Battled hard tonight for a point , up against it , 3 of back 4 missing , paul mc and franny go of injured , turned out too be a good point in the end when saw shettleston an medda scores .
As for u cumbernauld no2 your a spineless wee coward , leg breaking challenge that should have been a straight red not a yellow , ref bottled it , then they sub u ? Place for u , back in the dressing rooms !!!!!

Archived