kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

26 minutes ago, hareskirky said:

Lot of drama queens man ffs. 

Game will be on. 

Park will be fine 

Social club will be open 

End of 

Ffs here we go, rrg is back again, you obviously don't know what cumbernaulds park is like when it rains for half an hour, well in sayin that you should you've been playin there long enough lol

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it is their opinion having seen cumbernaulds pitch over the years that's why, as I said it rained for half an hour one day a couple of seasons back and our game up there got called off, but as another poster pointed out they have made improvements to the playin surface which is good news, I for one hope it has improved, so saying that in experience aye, it could happen

Not to despondent after yesterday, played well in spells,thought we were worthy of a point, pretty even first half, think rabs were better 2nd half but bizzarly I thought we made more chances, considering we were a few short defensively, mick mcghee a central midfielder had to play at centre half,he actually played very well considering new to him, game against pace then league to concentrate on, think rabs will win section now, good luck to them.

So I was sad to hear that Wee Joe (Barclay) has signed with us, but won't be playing with us anytime soon due to family commitments :(. The wee man's gonna be a huge loss. Gave us absolutely everything, chased every ball and always sniffed out a goal or two. A great character to have around the Club!!! 

Joe, get yourself back to Duncansfield soon wee man. Be good to see you playing in the blue and white again, banging in the goals sooner, rather than later!!! 

Im sure all of my fellow Kilsyth supporters will echo my thoughts on this. 

Kilsyth Rangers as of 17th August

Manager: Keith Hogg (player manager)

Assistant Manager: Kevin Mcbride

Coaches: Alan Mackin & Steven Kidd

Physio: J.D. Peacock

Goalkeepers: Andrew Carlin (C) & Michael Duke

Defenders: Paul Doyle, Kevin Mcbride, David Mcwilliams, Chris Reid, Mark Tyrell, David Waters

Midfield: Gary Kelly, Michael McGee, Corey Pearson, Damon Welsh

Forwards: Scott Davidson, Franny Kelly, Gary Livingstone, Paul Mcbride, Nicky Prentice.

Joe Barclay is signed but as of now still not available for selection.

Dunipace 1-4 Kilsyth. Doubles each for Frannie Kelly & Paul Mcbride. Kev Mcbride cleared one off the line in the 1st half at 0-0. No game on Saturday. Next game is Saturday 27th August at Duncansfield v Shettleston in the league.

Archived