Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

58 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

polish right back Filip modelski?

Right-back? You must be thinking of Higot Nacząski.

On 30/08/2016 at 10:29, SeattleHibs said:

As vital as McGeouch is to our squad, fyvie definitely seemed to pick up where McGeouch has left off. Know it was against Morton but a very decent showing.

Would be good to get Hendo back but I think our main priority is another RB and maybe another CB?

I agree about signing a right-back, given Gray's previous issues with injury, but another centre-back?

Hanlon(Hibernian Scottish Cup Winner & ***-Hammering Hampden Hero)
McGregor(Hibernian Scottish Cup Winner & ***-Hammering Hampden Hero)
Fontaine(Hibernian Scottish Cup Winner & ***-Hammering Hampden Hero)
Forster(Pumped In The Playoff With Plymouth)

We would only be covering for a centre-back injury crisis. We could have covered both positions by signing Glorious Gunnarsson. :(

As for anyone questioning McGeouch(Hibernian Scottish Cup Winner & ***-Hammering Hampden Hero)'s value, if he only plays 25-30 games a season...

tL;Dr (too LOL; Dylan't read)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shat myself 

I was guilty of the not needing Hendo chat but since then a) we've went into a game against one of our tile rivals (lol) with a kid at CM and b) we've seen the diamond work a treat against a diddy at home. Bring him back.

Marciano

Gray

McGregor

Hanlon

Stevenson

Fyvie/Bartley

Henderson/McGeouch

McGinn

Shinnie

Holt/Graham

Cummings

That is filthy.

34 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Perfect timing for some the facebook idiots to say he should be getting a game ahead of holt

Yeah, I mentioned earlier a lot of his friends and family have been voicing their annoyance that he isn't in our first team at the moment! Him and his girlfriend had a go at a guy who suggested that, whilst he was talented, he wasn't ready for the first team.  Hopefully it's just their tinted glasses and not things that he's been saying......

57 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Does he ever guess any correct? 

He had us re-signing Chris Kane on loan about a week before it happened a few years ago. I always remember that whenever I see him post something.

I wouldn't be shocked if you got Commons, he certainly won't be leaving Scotland and I can't see many better fits than you guys if he is leaving Celtic.

Archived