Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Hope someone scores a thundercunt that absolutely eclipses all those choices today :lol: Went Keatings vs Falkirk, McGregor and Cummings in the voting

I'd say Graham's goal tbh, purely for the cross from Cummings. Absolutely fantastic ball into the box.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/870455/hibs-have-to-back-neil-lennon-in-the-transfer-market-or-run-the-risk-of-losing-him-says-john-hartson/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER
What a shite article. Basically a piece trying to get his wee pal a wage rise, when he's apparently already the highest earning Hibs manager ever and has yet to prove he's anywhere near good enough.
This bit too..."Hibs have got their heart and soul back, and it’s all down to one man."
Aye John, his name is Alan Stubbs. 

Hartson is a slavering arsehole.

"Hi I'm John Hartson, this is my ex-Celtic teammate Neil Lennon. He'd like some more money, please."fullsizeoutput_771.thumb.jpeg.fa43c5e6d2a8a3b8363263c3ef2ee560.jpeg

That article has the subtlety of a sledgehammer. Didn't click on the link on today of all days as it's the Sun, but that line about "bringing heart back to the club". :lol:

I didn't rate everything Stubbs did with us, but he undeniably brought the heart back to Hibs and capped it off by winning the Scottish Cup. Based on this season, Lennon has reinforced the heart with a concrete wall about twenty inches thick. Hartson just went for the usual stock phrase nonsense, I imagine.

On 24/12/2016 at 18:25, Elixir said:

Rangers utterly strolled it as well. I can see United winning it by close to ten points in the end. Were Hibs not about ten in front at one point?

I honestly can't imagine kicking about in the lower leagues for three, probably four seasons. Remarkable. :lol:

On 24/12/2016 at 16:23, Granny Danger said:

image.jpeg

On 24/12/2016 at 16:23, dundeeunited83 said:

Oh it's lovely being top

On 24/12/2016 at 16:23, dundeeunited83 said:

Commons is the saviour hahahahah he's a fat Sasij

On 24/12/2016 at 16:31, UnitedLoon63 said:

So when you lads gonna be walking this league?

Aw yeh next season 'maybe' when it's you and the wee teams and you'll still hibs it

IMG_0015.PNG.2367d486b98f7071cc56ce8ef24ac877.PNG

Just off the phone from Lenny, said he was raging with stewards putting up those bits of tape to stop us celebrating properly and had a word. Said that today was for all the m9's in the Hibernian support. 

Trophy number 2 

HERE WE GOOOO THREE IN A ROWWWW 

Archived