Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

This season will be the easiest to do it.

I was dreading being stuck in here this season, teams lsst season used their "Rangers" tactics against hibs, defend in numbers and counter attack - hibs struggled with this and they'll struggle this season too.

If Falkirk can build on last season's success then they have to be favourites, I reckon united will take a while to settle and St Boo will finally make the playoffs.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was dreading being stuck in here this season, teams lsst season used their "Rangers" tactics against hibs, defend in numbers and counter attack - hibs struggled with this and they'll struggle this season too.

If Falkirk can build on last season's success then they have to be favourites, I reckon united will take a while to settle and St Boo will finally make the playoffs.

What a bitter *** c**t :lol:

You not got a petition to start?

bennett, on 28 May 2016 - 09:39, said:

The main reason you were dreading it was because you're a shitebag with no faith in either your players or manager.

I was only in tears at the second funnily enough. Got a decent vid of just after the goal to just after the final whistle and a cracker of sunshine on leith but I've not a clue how to upload it. As mentioned above it is quite gutting that I'll never experience the last ten mins of Saturday ever again.

Well, no, you never will because even another cup win won't give you quite that experience again. It must have been euphoric so savour it man! That's not to say that Hibs couldn't win it again though, should be easier now that the hoodoo's broken.

Also SOL is a fantastic song and perfect as a football song. It's quite good for fans of other clubs too as the lyrics could be easily amended to something anti Hibsy!

If he goes, is he likely to take Doolan/Holden with him? I've got a feeling Doolan will be offered the job if he goes.

Both are leaving mate. One of the major reasons for Stubbs leaving. Compo being sorted out, Stubbs doesn't want to quit but he is leaving.

Archived