Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm praying we get them in the cup away next season. That would be superb.

I hope we ask for the 20% we'd be entitled to. Imagine 8000 Hibs fans ripping the pish out of them whilst the Dangers on Rangers media start greeting cause they didn't ban us from Ibrox :lol:

I'd take a repeat result of a 3-0 too. I think that'd end them as a club again.

Should we get them I will be wearing a David Gray mask with a T-Shirt that says "lee Wallace is a grass" whilst sitting right next to the seething **** singing "when the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup YOU were there" before skelping them 3-0 and completing my life.

They're all too feart to admit it.

I hear Bambino was the ringleader and grass is Greener punched Wallace

I wasn't on the pitch Gavin, sat in shock that we had won the Scottish Cup - one day you may experience it mate ðŸ‘

I bubbled like f**k at SoL. Trying to sing that whilst in utter tears was impossible.

Tell you what though, I'd give absolutely anything to go back to Hampden and be at that moment where Henderson begins his run up for the corner.

The only gutting thing for me is not being able to relive that moment.

I bubbled like f**k at SoL. Trying to sing that whilst in utter tears was impossible.

Tell you what though, I'd give absolutely anything to go back to Hampden and be at that moment where Henderson begins his run up for the corner.

The only gutting thing for me is not being able to relive that moment.

My voice went during SOL. One minute I was at "while the chief..." Then as I basically screamed out sunshine on leith my voice broke and my voice was then gone

Was greetin' to f**k from the goal onwards.

Like kdm says in the cold light of day I'll never be able to relive what went through me when that hit the net but I can strangely relive it all the time

I enjoyed GGTTH as well.

"I only want to say the SCOTTISH CUP is in the bag...."

jj.png

Went all emotional signing the famous fives name to the Scottish cup part which was fucking class! They should have put that on before sol.

Seems to be a distinct lack of P&B Hibs fans willing to confirm or deny they were part of the pitch invasion. :lol:

FWIW, and I have no proof to back this up, I think the majority of pitch invaders are guys that won't go to Easter Road from one year to the next.

On a different note, Sunshine on Leith is the best Scottish football song by a mile. I'm very jealous that you folk have that.

Archived