Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely nae c**t was stopping Stokesy yesterday btw. What a fucking performance.

Love the guy.

That performance from stokes was like his Falkirk days.

Running at people, hitting shots from impossible angles and of course goals.

I'd hate it but sibbs would fit in quite well at Hibs. Is Stokes out of contract now? Do you think he'd join you permanently?

Only slight chance of that happening if Stokes is told by Brendan he has no future at Celtic. Even then I can see Stokes going back down South if that's the case

Stokes could go back to Celtic and play us next season and score 5 and I'd still stand and applaud him as he was subbed. Legend

This and will happily applaud Henderson if we come up against him next season.

Infact any player that has left this summerwill be applauded by me. Legends 

This and will happily applaud Henderson if we come up against him next season.

Infact any player that has left this summerwill be applauded by me. Legends

Obviously I'm not happy we lost to hearts but, I'm kind of relieved it was this team that won it. They deserve it more and so does the manager for the sheer passion and understanding they have of this club. For the first Time in 10 years I genuinely believe we have done something special and could go onto even bigger things if we've Learned from mistakes under Collins.

Nah he has a year left at Celtic & has said from day one he wants to go back there.

There is a year option on his deal, Celtic haven't activated it as yet.

Is Paul Hanlon any good? STV reckon he's held 'signing talks' with McInnes.

Unless our offer gets much better then he'll be away. Improved massively this season and now a Scottish cup winning legend. Be gutted to see him leave.

Congratulations on winning the Scottish guys. Your team played better than rangers and wanted it more. As other bairns have said stokes was back at his best.

I can imagine how it feels to see that last minute winner I am 46 years old seen my team play well in 3 Scottish cup finals and never win any of them. I've still never seen us win a major honour in all those years.

Next season I put hibs as firm favourites for the league.

Any idea what season tickets sales were pre and so far post cup final?

Would imagine they would take a big leap, might put more money in the coffers for contracts which were probbably signed 2 years ago with a plan of a return to SPL before that.

Archived