Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

What a weekend.

Taking the wee man down leith walk & then to the links to see that is a moment that'll live with me forever.

A whole generation of supporters seeing something we all thought we'd never see.

That moment David Gray scored I couldn't even celebrate, I just kept saying 'we've done it' over and over again then that elation when the final whistle went. Words can't describe.

How ironic that we recently lost the last member of the Famous Five, Lawrie 'last minute' Reilly and we won the Scottish cup in the last minute.

Before the game at the Celtic club I was calm as f**k. It all felt surreal and it felt like it was going to happen. See when the full time whistle went and I looked at my dad who's lived 75 years on this planet and seen the joy/relief in his face at full time when he was celebrating with my boy. I'm not ashamed to admit I started crying. I was looking around and seen grown men crying, some with hands on their heads looking around wondering if that actually just happened. The joy of the supporters faces on the pitch and around me will go down in history as the finest moment in our Long glorious history. It was one of the best moments of my life.

I love this football club. I love Alan Stubbs and I love these players.

Hibernian Football Club. Where dreams are made

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

titter.png

Which is ultimately going to culminate in next weekends treble of hilarious failure this season, meanwhile stretching to 115 years in a row. :lol:

Things tend to happen for a reason, and as always, your masters will have the last laugh. greggy.png

Amused-chuckle-funny-good-one-laugh-laug

And we currently couldn't give a flying f**k :)

Just wait till your struggling to break teams down again and being counter attacked by Morton and Raith......

You'll wish you were up in the free flowing sflp premiership.

Petrified cup winners 2016, get it up ye.

One day, maybe, the Sevco might know what it is like to win a Scottish Cup. You must remember the feeling from when your old club won it.

Just wait till your struggling to break teams down again and being counter attacked by Morton and Raith......

You'll wish you were up in the free flowing sflp premiership.

I couldn't give a f**k if we ended up in the lowland league.

Yet your club will be forever known as the team that ended the streak.

Rangers 2-3 Hibernian.

post-49094-14639587075679_thumb.jpg

We were there when they ended the streak. They did it in the best way possible. What a time to be alive.

Logan. McGregor. Hanlon. Fontaine. Gray. Stevenson. McGeough. McGinn. Fyvie. Stokes. Cummings. Keatings. Gunnarsson. Henderson.

Legends.

We were there when they ended the streak. They did it in the best way possible. What a time to be alive.

Logan. McGregor. Hanlon. Fontaine. Gray. Stevenson. McGeough. McGinn. Fyvie. Stokes. Cummings. Keatings. Gunnarsson. Henderson.

Legends.

We were there. We were fucking there. I wish I could go back and live that 15 minute spell from minute 77 again.

Absolutely nae c**t was stopping Stokesy yesterday btw. What a fucking performance.

Love the guy.

I've been so critical of him since he signed. I take every single word of it back. He dragged us to that cup. What a feeling man I can't stop talking about it or watching videos of it.

Archived