Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Absolutely nae c**t was stopping Stokesy yesterday btw. What a fucking performance.

Love the guy.

Ripped the blue cafu to pieces every time he got the ball. My man of the match by a distance.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe we've done it. 

Had a feeling we would do it yesterday. Atmosphere in the bowling club pre-match was brilliant. 

When Gray scored, it was the best feeling i've ever experienced in my lifetime. Was standing/sitting to next to a middle aged women. AT ft me and her ended up cuddling each other while both crying uncontrollably. i'll never ever forget my dad's after the game yesterday. He was in complete shock. Ended up standing up on my seat watching the pitch invasion while shaking hands, high fiving and cuddling any fans around me who were also in tears and in shock. Ended up back in Dalkeith after the game and the place was bouncing. Even started a few songs today at Leith Links today (never before i have started the songs). It was great to see Sir Tom Farmer on the bus. 

Sharing that moment with all of my family and everyone around me is the best experience in my life and nothing will ever top this. 

I fucking love Hibernian FC. Roll on Europe and next season.  :thumsup2

I still can't believe it. Since the third went in I've been in shock mode. The last two days have been magical. Can't ever be topped.

Fucking love Hibernian. Glory glory indeed.

I was at the top of that hill at the links yesterday

Was carnage :lol:

There's a good chance I cuddled you or high fived you at some point :lol:

The sliding down the hill was class.

Archived