Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lennon does get the Hibs gig can 1 of you ask him what Ally said to him to make him go nuts?

"Did you take the mince out to defrost?"

Cue them both having a go at whose job it was to take said mince out the freezer

Neil Lennon should get a heroes welcome to Easter road. I propose we make Easter road a see of tri-colours for our Europa league match to welcome him properly. It's what Stubbsy would've wanted

Will certainly make up for the huge sea of green seats which will confront him , his old club adopted a similar tactic

What position do people think we need to strengthen in this summer? Is Logan staying or going?

I'd sign a new goalie, a new centre back, a right back/left back assuming Gunnarsson doesn't come back, a centre mid to replace Henderson, a winger (Boyle should be given an chance out wide imo if the new manager decides to play with width) and a striker to replace stokes. A part of me wants to see Keatings given a try but he's quite unreliable and seems to score in bursts rather than consistently.

Apparently he's going to sign a new deal and turn down a side in America and Aberdeen. He's been outstanding this season. He's stopped diving into challenges and stopped thinking he's Pirlo with the long raking passes. He's improved his positional sense and looks solid next to McGregor or in a back 3

Ulster day for the unveiling of poor Lenny at Easter road

Remember to Bring your red hand

It's an ancient Gaelic symbol which appears on a number of emblems and flags in Ireland and Scotland. The provincial flag of Ulster is one of them so I'm sure Lennon would be delighted.

Player wise just what we've all mentioned before. New keeper, striker (2 if Cummings leaves), a centre mid that can provide a final ball to the feet of the strikers and options to provide width. Happy to keep Boyle if he can be balanced with another wide player.

I would like to see Jamie Insall given a chance this season.

2010–2011 Redditch United 4 (1)

2010–2011 → Malvern Town (loan) 12 (6)

2010–2011 Stourport Swifts 15 (9)

2011–2012 Pershore Town 22 (17)

2012–2013 Archdales 32 (37)

2013–2014 Littleton 34 (32)

2013–2014 Westfields 20 (13)

2014–2015 Bromyard Town 28 (42)

2015– Hibernian 0 (0)

2015–2016 → East Fife (loan) 21 8

Great goal record everywhere he's been. He's never played at this level but neither had Cummings until we threw him in.

Archived