Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Jamie Insall given a chance this season.

2010–2011 Redditch United 4 (1)

2010–2011 → Malvern Town (loan) 12 (6)

2010–2011 Stourport Swifts 15 (9)

2011–2012 Pershore Town 22 (17)

2012–2013 Archdales 32 (37)

2013–2014 Littleton 34 (32)

2013–2014 Westfields 20 (13)

2014–2015 Bromyard Town 28 (42)

2015– Hibernian 0 (0)

2015–2016 → East Fife (loan) 21 8

Great goal record everywhere he's been. He's never played at this level but neither had Cummings until we threw him in.

A part of me wants to see him get a chance but I just don't think we can risk it this season.

I was never a big Paul Hanlon fan but he's been class for us the last18months. Happy for him to stay, it would be hard to replace him with better while in the Championship.

If it's true he's about to sign a new deal you'd think we're close to appointing the new manager.

Some bite.

Lenny's not even here yet and he's already got the pink side rattled.

Isn't it remarkable the way you two are always posting back to back? In fact, wasn't that Fraser Fyvie account under a different name until it was changed after much the same was pointed out? :whistle

Yeah, so we all noticed:

2llln4p.jpg

Neil Lennon: as a manager, something inside so shite.

Wasn't even in charge m9. Bolton are a disaster of a club. He saved them when he went in during the first season.

Wasn't even in charge m9. Bolton are a disaster of a club. He saved them when he went in during the first season.

He left them bottom of the table with nine games left to play having won only four of their previous thirty seven games.

Like most "great" Old Firm managers, he was found out the moment he went to one of the big kids' leagues (& only the second tier of one at that!).

Archived