Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just posted the very same in the cup final thread. Utterly sublime.

Sounds like Kevin Thomson is leaving in the huff again after not getting kept on as a coach. In terms of players being sold I can only see Cummings leaving. Heard Denny Johnstone, who was on loan at Morton, being mentioned to sign for us since the end of last season.

I'm taking about the league cup final where he slipped on his arse for the first goal and gave the ball away.

McGeough plays and we win that game. No doubt about it. Just have to settle for the Scottish I suppose.

I'm taking about the league cup final where he slipped on his arse for the first goal and gave the ball away.

My apologies.

In future when Scottish football fans saw "the cup final" they don't mean the kiddy on 1.

I also remember Hibs getting ripped for signing that passenger in the summer and I don't remember many Hibs fans agreeing it was a terrible move.

My apologies.

In future when Scottish football fans saw "the cup final" they don't mean the kiddy on 1.

I also remember Hibs getting ripped for signing that passenger in the summer and I don't remember many Hibs fans agreeing it was a terrible move.

He didn't sign in the summer m9.

Btw you'd love to be in the league cup final. Don't pretend otherwise.

My apologies.

He didn't sign in the summer and he's still unpopular with a large section of the support. Stop pretending you know about Hibs

Archived