Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's inevitable that after the joy of winning the cup that you'll get off to a slow start this season. Bookmark it ðŸ‘ðŸ»

European adventure starting soon, looking forward to it?

Genuine question, as you'll be unseeded how would you feel about drawing the jambos if they get by the first round?

It's inevitable that after the joy of winning the cup that you'll get off to a slow start this season. Bookmark it ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Genuine question, as you'll be unseeded how would you feel about drawing the jambos if they get by the first round?

We cannot draw hearts.

:lol:

You can't draw a club from the same country until the last 32. Which is just as well for Hearts as even the mere mention of Hibernian FC has Neilson breaking out in a cold sweat.

It's inevitable that after the joy of winning the cup that you'll get off to a slow start this season. Bookmark it

You started the post terribly, continued throughout until the end when you clarified and underline the whole post was a car crash.  Congrats'

Neither is Malonga and he said it last season.....

Fair point. Either way, Wagner is Brazilian and he wouldn't say 'ze Rangers'. However, I now acknowledge that this was a reference to Malonga which I wasn't aware of beforehand. Apologies to all of you. I will leave now.

Fair point. Either way, Wagner is Brazilian and he wouldn't say 'ze Rangers'. However, I now acknowledge that this was a reference to Malonga which I wasn't aware of beforehand. Apologies to all of you. I will leave now.

:lol: don't worry my friend :lol:

Archived