Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Dom Malonga is more classy, Skilful and elegant than anyone that's ever played for your club. And I truly mean that.

I think Chris waddle was a slightly better player than malonga to be honest. Not that Malonga was a bad player. Him leaving probably cost u 2nd place if not first.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think Premiership champion Kasper Schmeichel or Dutch world cup penalty hero Tim Krul would maybe merit being mention in the same breath as the undoubtedly world class Malonga

They're goalkeepers. How the f**k can a goalkeeper be skilful and elegant?

Started off with a watertight arguement then just continued to add weight to it.....

I apologise for not remembering a player who played for us mostly before I even started going to matches. I started going when I was 8 and we were in the first division.

More important that he played for us to be honest in the context of being better than Malonga. Even with my bias, Crunchie is a Scottish football legend and if you want to see some of his best work (which you should enjoy) search for his Scottish Cup semi goal against Hearts. Class goal in a game where a young highly rated Gary Naysmith went back to the changing room in tears following the absolute roasting Crunchie gave him.

Quite amusing that 5 years later Craig Gordon and Steven Pressley sat sobbing in the Brockville away changing room because of the roasting Colin Samuel was giving them.

More important that he played for us to be honest in the context of being better than Malonga. Even with my bias, Crunchie is a Scottish football legend and if you want to see some of his best work (which you should enjoy) search for his Scottish Cup semi goal against Hearts. Class goal in a game where a young highly rated Gary Naysmith went back to the changing room in tears following the absolute roasting Crunchie gave him.

Falkirk legend.  Not a Scottish football one though considering he was average for us and only played for Albion Rovers apart from our two clubs.

Archived