Oor Nic

Fide

What sturgeons problem is. She thinks we just had a referendum to see if Scotland wants to leave the EU

See what actually happened , a couple of years ago we had a referendum to see if Scotland wanted to be part of the U.K. And we voted to stay.

Now wait for it,

This referendum was to see if the uk wanted to leave the EU.

Can someone please explain that her coz she's just making a c**t of herself.

your "understanding" of it just makes you look a c**t to be fair.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This

Why are some folk finding this so difficult to understand

They understand fine. They just can't understand their contempt for Scotland's national voice regarding membership of supranational unions suddenly becoming a minority opinion.

September 2014 was meant to kill off any aspirations and pretensions Scotland had of being treated like a real nation stone dead. It was all meant to just go away, and no one was meant to question Scotland status ever again.

What sturgeons problem is. She thinks we just had a referendum to see if Scotland wants to leave the EU

See what actually happened , a couple of years ago we had a referendum to see if Scotland wanted to be part of the U.K. And we voted to stay.

Now wait for it,

Save your bandwidth mate. I've been trying to explain that to numerous SNP sheep on here but to no avail. There's some very blinkered posters on the site

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Dode Carlin

Save your bandwidth mate. I've been trying to explain that to numerous SNP sheep on here but to no avail. There's some very blinkered posters on the site

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Dode Carlin

:lol:

Now wait for it,

SNP SHEEP KLAXON!!

I have to laugh at utter morons like you two.

Whilst pretty much the whole of the UK commentariat are praising Sturgeon for her visibility, strength and leadership, SNPbad keeps tiny wee seethers like you swimming against the tsunami.

Best of your luck in your endeavours, but you'd be as well embracing the Sturgeon love in, lest you have an aneurysm.

As much as Alex Salmond is the complete and utter man, I somehow doubt that he'd have managed to handle the last two days in the almost universally praised manner that Sturgeon has. Salmond's swaggering evisceration of Unionists got us this far, the current message that the Scottish Government will calmly lead the country out of the Union and that there's nothing that the rUK can do about it is crushing what's left of Unionism.

President Salmond though when we bin the Monarchy. I don't think I would ever stop grinning.

Salmond is a sleekit wee c*nty.

If a statue went up it would be ripped down before the next again morn.

Better sleekit than useless.

Salmond is a sleekit wee c*nty.

If a statue went up it would be ripped down before the next again morn.

Which is why said statue should be a.) solid gold, and b.) greater or equal in size to the Statue of Liberty.

Now THERE'S a fucking leader -

Q5tV3iCu_bigger.jpgNicola Sturgeon Verified account â€@NicolaSturgeon

4.15am on day 1 of fight to protect Scotland's place in Europe - off to Brussels.

If she wants to protect Scotland's place in Europe she has to call a 2nd independence referendum,that looks like being the only way Scotland will remain part of the EU.

If she wants to protect Scotland's place in Europe she has to call a 2nd independence referendum,that looks like being the only way Scotland will remain part of the EU.

Most likely correct but she is duty bound to explore all avenues for remaining in eu no matter how unlikely and to also try to have definite answers for currency and eu membership if a referendum is called. So far she has done her job properly unlike every just about every other politician in the uk who have either gone into hiding or blamed everyone else.

Archived