Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Would be nice

Would be but football doesn't work like that especially the totally unpredictable nature of junior football.

We are doing well but not enough to take anything for granted.

Troon will am desperate for points desperate we need to be aware of that and even though bottom have players who can hurt you same for Pollok especially at newlandsfield.

Oscar is right Beith are still right in this sure they have drew lots but only lost won and have four home games and only one away.

All very interesting. Fans of clubs in other leagues say there league is the most competitive etc but make no mistake about it this league is and every team can be a right good team on any given day whereas all the other leagues have one two or three teams who struggle and you you'd be confident of beating.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take it you think rob roy will beat your team next week? . What's happened to Pollok seem to be in free fall ?.

Lack of depth in the squad means players play every week regardless of performances.

Would be shocked if we took anything in our remaining league games.

Lack of depth in the squad means players play every week regardless of performances.

I'm actualy shocked at your statement , pollok juniors ? Have they downed tools ? That u think that mate ?
Oh an well done 2 maxi and rabs on yesterdays result .

3 hours ago, superpollok said:

Can actually feel the discontent from Pollok fans never on P&B anymore think that tells the story . Superpollock would you like to see a change of the guard or give him another year?

Can actually feel the discontent from Pollok fans never on P&B anymore think that tells the story . Superpollock would you like to see a change of the guard or give him another year?

Never mind them mate let's take care of them next monday night! Still a good team on there day so need to play well when the game comes.

On 16/04/2017 at 09:00, Oscar Wilder said:

Widny rule Beith out yet, good to see 4 teams battling it out at this time of season tho, Rob Roy, certainly doin well!

Seems unlikely that all 3 of the better placed clubs will drop enough to let them back in but I suppose stranger things have happened. 

I agree that it's refreshing to see a genuinely open race like this. The other pleasing aspect is that all the main contenders have played more or less the same amount of games so nobody is going to be disadvantaged by excessive fixtures. The last quarter of the season is going to be excellent. 

Personally i would vote for it my hunch is we would also vote for it and i think the majority of teams will vote for it and the other add ons like starting earlier, ditching a district cup and advanced fixture list.

No idea about the stadium and if that would be in place that's down to east dunbartonshire council approving our new proposal.

It would tear you apart thinking in theory we could be moving out of Adamslie now instead of 3 years ago so that's at the back of my mind as i enjoy this excellent season we are having in which we have this different kind of pressure . Even when we won our super first and central first leagues we were a good bit ahead and success was always on the cards this now is a totally different thing altogether.

Unsure at the minute, probably leaning towards giving him another season as long as it's clear lessons have been learned from this season

I'm actualy shocked at your statement , pollok juniors ? Have they downed tools ? That u think that mate ?
Oh an well done 2 maxi and rabs on yesterdays result .

Just players not playing well but we have no option to play them - not necessarily downed tools, out of form but no one else to play.

Just players not playing well but we have no option to play them - not necessarily downed tools, out of form but no one else to play.

Sometimes it gets too a point where your not going up nor down so the motivation goes a bit , and its hard to gee players up no matter how hard u try , but your in the quarter final of the west still ?
Sorry rabs guys for going off thread on this !
But with u still too play them u'l b glad to hear there not at there best at the mo .

10 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Sometimes it gets too a point where your not going up nor down so the motivation goes a bit , and its hard to gee players up no matter how hard u try , but your in the quarter final of the west still ?
Sorry rabs guys for going off thread on this !
But with u still too play them u'l b glad to hear there not at there best at the mo .

They'll still take points from the KRR match IMO. 

They'll still take points from the KRR match IMO. 

Just like Largs were going to beat us last week?

You could be right just wondering what that opinion is based on given we have beat Pollok five times in a row the only thing i can think of is you think they are due a result against us.

Don't think anyone from pollok has said much recently about us on this. Yes we are a better team the now than them but that counts for nothing come monday not forgetting the tricky game saturday troon have quality just not showed it much this season but still capable.

My mate bill is on a clyde community forum and word on that was the pollok manager threw his hat in the ring for the c clyde job once it became clear they were seriously considering going for a junior manager.

Don't think that's surprising! Majority of our players will be on 1 year deals so would guess there will be plenty clubs sniffing about all the players considering the season we've had! 

Any truth in what a heard that big sawyers been offered a deal at gartcairn surely not ffs

Your at it. Stirring it no happy big sawyers has proved you wrong and no happy wee duff is the loyal type.  Must be happy Stewart has signed a new deal or maybe no! Stewart signing that is massive for us given the work he has done and will help us keep the majority of the squad which is great news.

I'm sure Willie is gonna give up what he has at the Roy at his stage of his career to go play for a glorified boys club. Very good [emoji23]

Don't think that's surprising! Majority of our players will be on 1 year deals so would guess there will be plenty clubs sniffing about all the players considering the season we've had! 

Lot of rubbish of course it's surprising! We are a top league club. Willie plays his best football with us and is now a Roy legend.

Honest to god sounds like a rumour yer man who used to be assistant at Roy would make up to stir it.

18 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Lot of rubbish of course it's surprising! We are a top league club. Willie plays his best football with us and is now a Roy legend.

Honest to god sounds like a rumour yer man who used to be assistant at Roy would make up to stir it.

IF true..... again I don't see why it is surprising, he's only saying he has been offered.

Am sure Gartcairn and many other teams would be interested in the majority of the team.

Archived