Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

18 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Better team won today & it's been a while since I've said that at a Ladeside game . Rab's were for want of a better word lacklustre all day . We wanted it more plain & simple

I thought yous kept those performances just for that f.....g talbot mob.    :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought yous kept those performances just for that f.....g talbot mob.    [emoji4]

Pollok fans say that . Beith fans say that. We are just annoyed that we don't play like that every week . After last season we thought we were challenging on all fronts & it just didn't happen. Not safe as yet but all but. Roll on next season when Bradley gets to choose his own side

Still very much in contention to win the league! Win all our beat talbot...beith n Glens twice now we win the league! Sure maxi can get get them up 4 it

That's what you think [emoji23]. We're waiting for you

Still very much in contention to win the league! Win all our beat talbot...beith n Glens twice now we win the league! Sure maxi can get get them up 4 it

Yeah but things starting to take its toll on squad and we have hardest run in. Let's not be silly about it we are 3rd or 4th favourites now but still got a right good team who have done fantastic.

21 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

Boñnyrigg couldn't beat us once.

Pollok couldn't beat us once.

Talbot couldn't beat us once.

Cumnock couldn't beat us once

And you think you can beat us twice.

Good luck with that one.

Boñnyrigg couldn't beat us once.
Pollok couldn't beat us once.
Talbot couldn't beat us once.
Cumnock couldn't beat us once
And you think you can beat us twice.
Good luck with that one.

You lot were celebrating at the end of the Talbot match as if you had won the junior cup and league and champions league all rolled into one. Obviously feeling very confident now and we will be underdogs against you but we have been top of the league for 90 per cent of the season for a reason and deserve respect just as Glenafton Talbot and Beith all deserve respect.

Seen Rabs twice this season now. At the Vale we were at our lowest ebb under Swift & today pre match I didn't see anything Bar a home win. Tbh you didn't impress at the Vale bar Wullie & today Donnelly had him in his pocket & that was the Rab's gameplan out the window .

We know you don't rate us! Luckily a sign of a good or bad team is not over two games but 15-20-25-30 ie a longer period of games.

And we beat you 2-1 on aggregate. [emoji4]

Ps we are anything but a one man team goals spread amongst the team and even without him for 3 months we won four league games am drew one.

57 minutes ago, rednblack said:

You lot were celebrating at the end of the Talbot match as if you had won the junior cup and league and champions league all rolled into one. Obviously feeling very confident now and we will be underdogs against you but we have been top of the league for 90 per cent of the season for a reason and deserve respect just as Glenafton Talbot and Beith all deserve respect.

Celebrating after beating a very good Talbot side at home.And after negotiating a difficult two leg tie v Bonnyrigg.

No ones disrespecting you. A krr poster said all we have to do is best Glenafton twice.

I was just pointing out that four of the top junior sides in Scotland haven't managed that and i wished you good luck in your quest.

Celebrating after beating a very good Talbot side at home.And after negotiating a difficult two leg tie v Bonnyrigg.

No ones disrespecting you. A krr poster said all we have to do is best Glenafton twice.

I was just pointing out that four of the top junior sides in Scotland haven't managed that and i wished you good luck in your quest.

Seemed bit excess to me but i guess we are all guilty of that now and again.

The tone of how i read that was good luck as you will need it, ie have little or no chance.

Not sure Pollok and Cumnock are two of top clubs in juniors the now or what i should say can you say that when they will both probably finish mid table.

We all read things differently on this.

Yes but football is a funny old game take kilbirnie they have had good results against the top teams yet today they were fighting for their lives to stay up.btw they were the better team today and I agree that they were hungry and we just couldn't get out of bed [emoji23]

Thanks for wishing us good luck. It will be difficult and all the teams we have to play are good sides but who ever wins the league they will deserve a well done.the Roy are in the mix and it has been great for us. Some people have short memories at the start of the season we were the odds on to go down. And with still all to play for no matter what it's been a great season for oor Wee side. Built on a shoe string budget and no home to play at.we are always positive and one game at a time you never know. Good luck to all the teams and one thing I am sure we can all agree let's hope the match officials are up for the games and the linesmen run the line keeping up with play. At the end of this I hope we are all talking about how good the games were.and no talk about refs and decision they make killing the game. Mon the Roy

nd they let the games flow.

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

Total rubbish , the celebrations were because against the Talbot at Beechwood   they dont happen very often, what is wrong with you?

Archived