Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job game never went to penalties was getting heck of a dark.

Things clicking for us the now but that can quickly change as we know .

Pollok on the other hand are not clicking but do have the quality to bounce back which i expect they will at some point.

I think we've started this season well and I hope the fight and desire continues and they don't become complacent.

Thought we played extremely well last night and looked very dangerous especially first half.

Maybe a bit of silver wear can motivate the team and bring hunger for success this season to make a good mark in the league and Scottish cup

Excellent performance last night, every player was hungry and never gave them a minutes peace, remember one of our main strikers wasn't even playing good signs 

Thought i saw Kevin Watt warning up as if to come on but he didn't.

Hopefully he's ready for Saturday at Cumnock.

Great performance more like it from big sawyers he has to keep it going and when watt is fit and duff playing his part very formidable front line would keep same team for Saturday as everyone did their bit last night watt only has a dead leg but don't think manager wanted to risk him last night should be ready for Saturday if he was on bench last night very impressed by the team so far [emoji106]

4 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

I've heard from a committee member Cambuslang Rangers or Polloks grounds are to host it and looking like it may be first weekend in October

Duncansfield, facilities are miles better than Somervell, and on a par with Newlandsfield with our new toilets/shop facility, and with better parking.

High time we wewre getting a final.

Duncansfield all day long for the final!! Perfect pitch, large terracing area covered and uncovered and decent facilities for the fans now. 

Far better now than Cambuslang or Pollok!! 

Sure the Rob Roy fans wouldn't mind it being in Kilsyth either. Close to home for you guys lol :thumsup2

Archived