Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the tattie park you refer too has been totally re seeded this year and the Roy guys were very complimentary of the park and ground last week,also upgrade our changing facility(not thast it needed it) and we have have had a facelift in the club(just waiting on our new carpet)our new 100metre net arrived today and will be installed next week so that will take care of the balls going over the fence and enclose the whole stadium.Thats it for now,will keep you posted on our next major development which i would hope we can share with you early next year.I will be at the game tomorrow so see you all then.Enjoy.

The tattie park is in hillheed kirky.

Guys meadow is a good junior ground, have enjoyed playing there even though not particularly enjoyed the travelling.
The rob roy as a club I'm sure will always be indebt to cumbernauld accommodating us at a tough time in our history off the park.

Appreciated,and we have built a good relationship between the clubs,sure we will be able call on a few favours when they move to their new sadium.

Get on well with the Kilsyth guy's too just no need to keep having a pop at our park when we are investing more into the upkeep off our stadium than most.

Well beverly hills, a take it back, Al reserve my judgement till a c it again on Saturday, but anytime I was up there last year, including non Kilsyth games it was horrendous, ball stoating everywhere of the surface, bare looking, never said there was anything wrong with your facilities only the park, hat trix is a nice club (although don't think your meant to be allowed pints onto the terracing which does happen? ) and u said "upgraded our changing facility, not that it needed it" ? Strange move that upgrade something that didn't need upgrading ? I shall certainly let u no what I think of the playing surface, an if I'm wrong I'll certainly say so ok?

An red n black av played on the tattie parks in Kirky a few times lol

The rules are you can drink outside in the 2 areas where we have the benches,you cannot go down the steps onto the terracing,which we try ensure doesnt happen-all drinks taken outside are served in plastic.You need to know the rules when you have a licence.

Ah right, well it doesn't always happen in them two areas, don't get me wrong it's not easy to implement a no that,a shall b there on Saturday, paying ma 6 quid an buying a raffle, an contributing to utd too by having a few indoor pints in hat trix, Al c u there beverly hills.

Some people at kilsyth have very short memories. Have they forgotton that Rob Roy very kindly allowed us to play our home games at Adamslie after Duncansfield was closed for three months following the riot at Rosyth?

Did use get banned from playing at duncansfield? Details please

Mon the papers

Garrellburn who is slagging off the rob roy here? No one!! We were all voicing our concerns on the guys meadow playing surface, cos it gets played on every week , an it's ability to take rainfall? An to b fair it fairly leatherd down yesterday, an people are worried I'tl b called off, but as beverly hills has said it 's been re-seeded an looks well, we shall c for ourselves this afternoon.

What you are failing to realise is it hasn't been played on every week.
It's had a two month break.
Work carried out on it.
No rain for hours now.
Nobody from rob Roy or cumbernauld is 'concerned' at all about the game being off but that doesn't seem good enough for those at kilsyth???

The point is that jokes get carried on for so long that they are nothing but a bore. Lets have some original, topical points being made with a little humour, then let it go.

I was only dragging up a 67 year old story to make the point, and yes we did get a three month ban after a near riot at Rosyth. The Banknock contingent in our support got the blame. History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce.

Obviously we're talking bout every week when the season gets underway redn black, an beverly hills has already said bout work done on the park, as for not raining for hours no one has mentioned the game being in doubt, all doubts were yesterday when it pelted down all day ? Good enough? [emoji8]

Thought we just deserved to sneak it given even first half and us having better of it second half with kilsyth hitting it long to try and ease the pressure.

We missed a fair few chances of our own and thought the game was a bit scrappy that's to be expected given time of the year.

From our perspective wide player number seven duff the rabs need to get more out of has all the ability needs a kick up the backside though.

Number 11 MacKie i think delivers a half decent ball but very frustrating player.

Couldn't understand Kev Watt being taken off was playing fairly well heard a few near where i was saying Gallagher on for MacKie keep Watt upfront was the call.
That's a football decision though the manager has to make.

Archived