Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

Just now, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Ffs yous Cannae fill that wee shitty shed at holm park 

Only because the pussies on the road side are too scared to come round and stand near the young team.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am the rocket hahaha look at yer posts on an open forum. "Leave the bankies thread alone haha really!!  Most of the kilbirnie fans come across well alright. We look after you boys like yer royalty. No my fault you can't see a wind up when it's right in front of you as for the rocket comment that's embarrassing it really is. If only you wallopers knew it was a bam up but looks like your awffy slow!!!!  anyeay that's me had my catch of the year. Too fecking easy  

NEWS: Assistant manager Stuart Allison and goalkeeping coach Alan Hamilton have stood down from their roles at the club.

Both Stuart and Allan were fine servants to the Bankies and valued members of manager Billy McGhie's backroom team.

The club would like to thank them both for their contribution over a number of years and wish them well for the future

15 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Erm I didnt post that about 'leave the bankies thread alone'. You dont strike me as being terribly bright so good on you for figuring out the internet thing. A bam up? It would have to be remotely funny in the first place to count as a joke.

Aww ffs I'll leave you to it. 

On 12/30/2016 at 23:26, kilbowie2002 said:

Thought the cup final team was pretty good and the one from our first season in the super prem. The side with Alan Jack, Andy Kenna and Hailstones was one of my favourites to watch.

Aye kilbowie2002, JC and Sinky at the back were decent to watch as well around that time. They hardly lost a ball in the air!

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Good guys for their time who didn't let anyone down. We've not replaced John Jack who is still one of my favourite players to have played for the Bankies

Are John and Alan the only brothers that have played in the Bankies team since the junior revival?

Archived