Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/10/2016 at 19:38, jupe1407 said:

Why the f**k is Ryan Giggs bring touted for every job going? Does pointing randomly at things in a game and refilling Louis Van Gaal's notepad count as valuable management experience?

When people talk about the likes of Paul Ince and John Barnes having chips on their shoulders, this is probably the kind of thing that p*sses them off.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

When people talk about the likes of Paul Ince and John Barnes having chips on their shoulders, this is probably the kind of thing that p*sses them off.

Good grief.

So, Steve Bruce then.

I can't say I'm giddy with excitement, but we've appointed worse.

Good luck to him.

I hope he'll understand that I won't change my username in his honour as it jinxed the last two blokes I did it for.

Despite his obvious disappointment, I'm sure he'll see - just like the rest of us - that you just don't have the creative powers for it. Lazy b*****d!

McClaren back in at Derby.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37630067

Former England boss Steve McClaren has been confirmed as Derby County's new manager, just 17 months after he was sacked by the Championship club.

Impressed that at least one journalist managed to spin this as a Ryan Giggs story:

Derby re-appointing Steve McClaren is part of a much bigger problem for Ryan Giggs's future ambitions than Swansea appointing Bob Bradley.

Archived