Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Considering he was booked less than 2 minutes earlier it was sheer stupidity on his part.

Was it?

The guy just went on a mazy run before setting up a goal to get his team in front. The f**k else is he gonna do? Players are people first and professionals thereafter. Let them display their emotions.

Was it?

The guy just went on a mazy run before setting up a goal to get his team in front. The f**k else is he gonna do? Players are people first and professionals thereafter. Let them display their emotions.

I'm sure at some point as he ran towards the crowd it must have crossed his mind he'd end up being sent off. He's lucky they held on for a draw.

I'm sure at some point as he ran towards the crowd it must have crossed his mind he'd end up being sent off. He's lucky they held on for a draw.

If it had been in front of the Villa supporters I could understand the desire to prevent that sort of inflammatory situation, but it was in front of his own supporters and some leeway should be given. I mean it wasn't as if he did an Adabayor!!!

Football is (sometimes!) an emotional sport and sometimes people do things that are irrational to those with a detached view or even those of us with hindsight.

Archived