League One Prediction 2016/17

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two of are forwards have not played a pre season game. I expect a slow start from us again although pre season results have been positive. 

Said elsewhere that I fancy Alloa for the title. Second to bottom is just about anybody's. 

57 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

Two of are forwards have not played a pre season game. I expect a slow start from us again although pre season results have been positive. 

Said elsewhere that I fancy Alloa for the title. Second to bottom is just about anybody's. 

I was going to say there that I fancy Alloa and after a slow start Stranraer will be up there or thereabouts again. Just my tuppence worth:

1. Alloa

2. Stranraer

3. Livi

4. Airdrie.

5. Brechin

6. Peterhead

7. Albion

8. East Fife

9. Stenhousemuir

10. Queens Park

On 7/18/2016 at 08:28, Francesc Fabregas said:

I suppose Ally Love's the only "big name" that's missing from last year, and I don't think he's been adequately replaced (if at all).

I'd contend that both Wallace and Ferguson are able replacements for Ally, much as I was really sorry to see him go. We also might also have a replacement for John Gemmell in the 6' 4" Ross Stewart.

Not blowing our trumpet or about to make any bold predictions, but it pleasing to see the amount of underestimation being bandied towards us!!!

Not blowing our trumpet or about to make any bold predictions, but it pleasing to see the amount of underestimation being bandied towards us!!!

No offence meant, but I think most of this has come from the views of the team in your own thread.

Archived