P&B underpants Etiquette

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've always got spare space in my bag and a whole drawer of boxers, so it's a pair for every day with me.

Grimm can't wear boxers on account of him having stubby wee legs, he tried turn ups but kept on tripping up.

13 hours ago, Vladimir Lennon said:

For a 12 day holiday, you take 21 pairs. One for each day and 9 emergency pairs for the friend that only brings 3 pairs. If you aren't the sort of person who worries about your friend's willy scuffing across the back of his zipper, then you don't really deserve any pants at all. 

I'm going with the missus, doubt she'll be wanting to get in my underpants?

13 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

A pair for every day you intend to wash.

So none, then.

I intend to wash everyday just like I intend to be happy but I concur with your outcome.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I don't suppose it matters Grim old chum as you haven't seen yer willy for years without using a mirror anyway! :P

just pack a kilt and nae keks in case you get attacked by native tribesmen... 

carry on up the khyber.jpg

I resemble that remark, it's all in perfect working order btw. 

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've always got spare space in my bag and a whole drawer of boxers, so it's a pair for every day with me.

Hedgey are you suggesting I ditch the missus & take you instead? Pics or GTF.

8 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Grimm can't wear boxers on account of him having stubby wee legs, he tried turn ups but kept on tripping up.

Zen pal you worry to much, I've got braces/suspenders now, there is no tripping hazard going to happen on this trip. 

G-Bo

Save your oldest and most skidmarked ones for Russian customs, you'll never get them back after the rubber glove treatment anyway.

P.S. Just in case you don't get stopped I'll have a Faberge egg please if you've room.

2 hours ago, Günther said:

12 nights, nothing less than 13 pairs. Any less then yer a manky b*****d :lol:. 3 pairs of Calvins for £25 from Slaters! Top buy :thumsup2

Thanks Gunther, is that your missus in your avatar, if so what catalogue did you get her from? 

G-Bo 

Archived